Chapter 7 ( Behind my closed door)

Tomoko's P.O.V.

I stared at my phone for at least an hour. Two days had passed since (Y/n) and I exchanged numbers. I couldn't decide to call (Y/n) or not....or maybe send him a text. That fact that I actually got his phone number saved into my contacts didn't help. I was celebrating like a maniac with cackles of laughter. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHOULD I CALL OR NOT CALL? SHOULD I TEXT OR NOT TEXT? This was like the hardest thing I could ever do. Eventually I decided not to call, I'd probably sound stupid trying to mumble with him over the phone. A text would be quick and he wouldn't be able to hear the nervousness in my voice. I began with a simple "Hi" with a smiling emoji. Perfect.

He responded moments later with a "hello".

.........>Texting<.........

(Y/n): Hello, I see you finally contacted me.

Tomoko: Heh...yeah.

(Y/n): R U doing anything fun?

Tomoko: Like wht?

(Y/n): Didn't u say u like Otome games?

Tomoko: I haven't been playing lately.

(Y/n): Why?

Tomoko: Maybe I want to try something different.

(Y/n): Name anything. I have tons of games u can choose from.

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TOMOKO, TIME TO REAL HIM IN!!! I thought mischievously as I hurriedly texted a reply.

Tomoko: Remember when I asked you to come over to game with me one day? How about now?

(Y/n) didn't answer right away and I was scared he'd so no because maybe it still was too soon to ask him to come visit but I perked up with my phoned "dinged" when I received his text.

(Y/n): My parents seem ok with it. I'll be over in 45 minutes.

HAHA!!! I DID IT!!! HE'S ACTUALLY COMING OVER!!! That was a lot easier than I thought. I have to put on something sexy and gets snacks.

Time skip.....

I paced back and fourth and repeatedly looked out the window to see (Y/n). Exactly 45 minutes later, I saw him, walking down the street towards my house with a backpack. I mentally squealed as he came closer to the front door before knocking gently but firmly. Mom was about to open the door but I ended up slightly pushing her aside from excitement. She didn't seem to happy about that but seemed to forgive me because of how happy I was. I opened the door and there he was with a genuine smile on his face. I also noticed on his right hand, he wore the bracelet I made him. It was a piece of junk and I was planning on throwing mine away but now they meant more. (Y/n) gave them a whole new meaning. I didn't think he would actually wear it. These friendship bracelets bound us together now.

(Y/n): Hey Tomoko!

I gave him a weak hello as I tried not to be awkward in front of him.

(Y/n): You sounded much more confident on the phone but that's ok.

He said as I stepped aside to let him in. He took off his shoes at the door and looked up to see my mother and bowing to her.

(Y/n): It's nice to finally meet you Mrs. Kuroki.

I looked at mother and gave her a smug look. She was surprised at how well mannered (Y/n) was as if she thought I'd be interested in a rebellious type of guy.

Mom: It's nice to finally meet you too. You seem nice. No wonder Tomoko likes you.

God damn it mom shut up. Your ruining everything.

(Y/n): I see where Tomoko gets her beauty from.

Mom was flattered as she and laughed along with (Y/n). They chatted a bit and this was a good sign. If mom liked him already then there would be no problems.

(Y/n): You have a nice house Mrs. Kuroki.

Mom: Why thank you, I try my best to keep it clean but I don't want to keep the two of you. Go have fun.

As (Y/n) waved my mother goodbye, I pushed him towards my room upstairs but before we went up mom called after us while shooting me a sharp glare.

Mom: Leave your room door open Tomoko.

I merely grumbled under my breath. As we continued up the stairs, Tomoki had open his room door and unknowingly met us on the stairs.

Tomoki: Mom, who are you talking too-

He said before he stopped suddenly when he saw us. I gave him a smug smile as he stared a me and then (Y/n) with clear disbelief. He didn't say anything before he oddly outstretched his hand and began to touch (Y/n)'s face.

(Y/n): O_O......your brothers.....nice?

Tomoki: Oh, you are real. I thought I was seeing things....

That was all he said before awkwardly backing up into his room, with a seemingly shocked beyond comprehension. I mentally cheered. In your face Tomoki. I knew he didn't believe me. I told him I could have a friend and a hot one at that. To think I got a boyfriend before he got a girlfriend. It's priceless but it also makes sense since I'm his older sister and all but I surely shut him up for a while. Whenever (Y/n) and I get even closer, I'll be sure to disturb him with our sexual moans of pleasure.

I smiled to myself as (Y/n) and I continued on into my room. As we stepped inside, (Y/n) marveled at my room.

(Y/n): Woah, nice room and you didn't tell me you had a brother Tomoko. You both look like you could be twins or gender bends.

(Y/n) chuckled before he took off his backpack and emptied it of it's contents.

(Y/n): So lets get started, what do you want to play first?

At that moment I heard moms words floating in my head about leaving my room door open. A wave of rebellion washed over me as I slammed my door close.

Tomoko: I have an idea......

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Tomoko's mom wouldn't be too happy about Tomoko disobeying her rules but I didn't think Tomoko cared at the moment. She was acting different than before. Tomoko was usually shy and weird like I knew her to be but now she had an ominous and strong aura around her. I couldn't see her face as her hair drifted over it, only emphasizing her demeanor in the situation even more as she advanced towards me.