Chapter 10 ( The you I love)

Reader's P.O.V.

The day sort of passed by quickly since I decided to go to Tomoko's house after school. What made the journey there all the more exciting was the fact that Tomoki decided to walk home with us. He usually tries to avoid Tomoko or just hang out with his friends but I guess seeing me with Tomoko would make the walk more tolerable. Since he was here and I wanted to get to know him better since I'd be hanging around more often, I decided to start up a conversation.

(Y/n): I saw during lunch on the rooftop Tomoki. I didn't know you were that good at soccer.

Tomoki: I'm alright I guess.

(Y/n): Alright? Your a total professional. Maybe you could teach me how to play one day.

Tomoki: Maybe.....

The conversation wasn't strong but at least it broke the intense silence on the way to Tomoko's house. When we finally arrived, the three of us were met by Mrs. Kuroki coming out of the kitchen. She seemed happy that I stopped by for a second visit.

Mrs. Kuroki: Back again so soon (Y/n)?

(Y/n): How could I not be? Your an excellent host.

Mrs. Kuroki: Oh your making me blush.

Mrs. Kuroki said as she dipped back into the kitchen.

Mrs. Kuroki: Your also just in time for an afternoon snack. It'll be ready in a minute.

She called after us as the three us went up stairs and parted ways as Tomoki went to his room and Tomoko and I went to hers. Tomoko immediately let out a depressed sigh, dropped her back and fell face first on her bed. I laughed at her. School wasn't that bad. Since Tomoko needed a nap, I let her be as I looked around her room. I didn't want to snoop but I was just checking out the interesting things in her room. She obviously enjoyed manga. She had a full shelf of them. I then noticed that going towards her computer, she had loads of games I never saw before. I found myself going threw them and was slightly surprised at what I found.

I held up one game pack and examined it. She had a lot of...... um.......adult video games. The kind that were mature, 18+,eroge, sexual stuff. I had no idea Tomoko was into this sort of stuff. She hid her perverted side well. I didn't just her because of it though, it was perfectly understandable. It's not like I expected her to just tell me about it. However, I heard Tomoko shuffle around in her bed behind me and a loud shriek erupted in her room. I looked back to see she was looking at me with utter embarrassment as she lunged towards me and snatched the game cartridge away from me.

Tomoko: (Y/n), why did you go through those!?

(Y/n): I...I uh, I mean I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you.

I tried to explain to Tomoko who had her back turned away from me. I didn't want Tomoko to feel like something like this was worth being embarrassed over. I wanted to cheer her up the best way I knew how which resulted in me spilling a few dirty secrets to even out the embarrassment.

(Y/n): Look...I don't mind if your into that sort of stuff....I find it very hot.

Tomoko seemed surprised to hear this as her head slowly turned to me with a confused and cringy expression.

(Y/n): I don't mind if we play one of them.

I say, trying hard not to blush.

Tomoko: Ok then....

That was all Tomoko said before she started hooking up the game console and controllers. She was so quiet that I was unsure if she was truly upset with me. All these pent up feelings over her was making it difficult for me to be calm around her. How long was I planning on suppressing how I truly felt? I couldn't hide it. I did like Tomoko and she obviously liked me back. Not only is she my only friend but she stays the same. The same weird Tomoko that I liked since I first moved to her school. I could talk to her so easily and yet when it came to romantic feelings, I often had trouble. I wasn't even sure if I was her only friend. Maybe she talked to someone else about me.

(Y/n): Tomoko.....do you.....have any other friends besides me?

Tomoko: Don't even get me started about Yuu. I guess you could say we were friends but ever since she left after middle school, she's changed a lot. She's become another one of societies social whores. I really want the old Yuu back. The new one doesn't go well with me at all.

(Y/n): I'd never want to change myself like that just to fit in. I know it may seem like I get a lot of attention but your not popular and neither am I because I don't accept it. I hate all the attention I get and I know it's only because of how I look and not for the real me but then I met you and you saw me for who I truly was and I saw you. We connected with each other in a way I never did with anyone else. We were both meant to be friends just like our friendship bracelets prove. The point is Tomoko, I should have confronted you about my feelings a long time ago. I can't hide the fact that I like you and I think of kissing you and never being away from you. I admit I'm in love with you.

I looked at Tomoko who was staring at me with emotional eyes.

(Y/n): I know if I think of kissing you that you also do the same. I do want to kiss Tomoko but if we do kiss, it means we won't be friends anymore but we'll be something even stronger. We'll belong to each other and I'll never let you go.

In the final moment that I finished that sentence it was like a spark of faith that welcomed a new relationship. It didn't take long for me to find that Tomoko had practically jumped at the opportunity for us to become more than just friends. She practically attacked and attached herself onto me in the blink of an eye. I knew that this was something she had always wanted and while I quickly began to crave air after her rough kiss, I relished the feeling her lips on mine.