•Back In The ER•

((by the way, that's Allie^^))

Allie's POV
I wake up staring at the night sky. My head hurts and I hear sirens.
"Oh my gosh no- wait you're back!!" I hear Loren crying. "Oh my gosh- your head!! Your head is bleeding!!"
I quickly sit up and reach my hand up to my head. I take it away and see blood all over my hands. No, this isn't happening.
"W-what happened? I-I feel l-like i'm going t-to throw-"
I bent over and threw up on the side of the street. The police car drove away with Zach banging at the window. I could hear him screaming but I couldn't tell what he was saying.
"Okay, sit down hun." I hear a voice say. I look up and see a doctor over top of me holding back my hair. I lay down with my head in his lap.
"W-what happened?"
"I need you to breathe, okay? Try to stay conscious."
"I-I'm trying but I just-"
"Calm down, okay?" Loren is crying but holds back her tears. "Geo and Zach are going to be okay. Zach needs you, think of him."
I drift off thinking of Zach. All I want right now is for him to be here, holding me. But he's not, he's in jail.

"Okay 1..2..3." they lift me onto the stretcher and I lay there, hopelessly. Loren is running beside me and gets into the ambulance with me. I'm trying to recall what happened, but I can't. All I remember is Zach.

We arrive at the emergency room and they take me straight to a white room. The room is boring, the sheets are navy blue and the walls are white. They look dirty too. There's shots lined up beside of me, on a table. A doctor walks in and asks me questions.
"What's your name?"
"Allie."
"Where are you from?"
"Texas."
"When is your birthday?"
"June 22nd, 2000."
"Okay good honey. We're going to take some x rays of your head. So let's go over to the next room, okay?"
I slowly stand up and limp. My knee hurts really bad.
"Why are you limping? Oh no, your knee." the doctor looks concerned.
"Umm, I don't know. I guess I was so worried about my head that I didn't look at my knee." I start to fall but the doctor catches me.

"Let's get some x-rays. I have a feeling this might be a minor concussion..."