•Beyond Words•

Zach's POV
I run to Room 353 ((where Allie is)) and stop before opening it. I look back at Geo's purple and bruised face.
"I hope she's okay." he says.
"Yeah, me too."
I swing open the door and see a girl sitting on the hospital bed. It's Allie, but she doesn't look like herself. She looks... sad.
"Oh my gosh, babe. I was so worried, oh. Oh, your head!! What happened?"
"I don't know, it's still a little blurry."
"Oh okay. So stitches or...?"
"Yep, four or five."
"Aww babe, it'll be okay."
"As long as I have you, everything is okay." she says staring into my eyes. It's the same Allie that i've fallen in love with.
"You'll always have me, no matter what. You're my whole life and more. You're the reason i get excited to wake up every morning. You're mine, all mine. And i'm yours, all yours. Nothing in the world is going to change that." I start to cry, "I've never love anyone this much and i never will again. You're my everything, i don't know what i would do if i lost you. As soon as i met you, i knew i would want you for the rest of my life, Allie. I need you."
her eyes are filled with tears. She smiles at me and tears start to flow down her face.
"I always thought that i'd always be just a fan. (a/n- ;) sounds familiar, huh?) But when you said hey to me i could kind of hear it in your voice and my whole body went warm. And when i saw you being put into the back of a police car, i knew that you, Zachary Reed Clayton, were the one that i wanted to spend the red of my life with. Because i wouldn't have fainted for someone else."
Loren stands there with tears streaming down her face, holding Geo. Allie slides over and I sit next to her, holding her. I whisper in her ear, telling her that everything will be okay.
Gosh, i love this girl so much. Beyond words.