Day 2: Mall

My phone won't stop buzzing, I tried turning it off but I just couldn't. This is a lot to deal with. Should I change my number or just call Loren. I decide to call Loren but she doesn't answer. I even thought about leaking her number but decided I'd better not.
As I'm looking on Twitter I see a Messy Monday's post.
'IN THE NEWS: HUNTER DUMPS LOREN BECAUSE OF A SECRET GIRL!!??' I giggle reading that. It's funny reading gossip about other celebrities but when it's you, it's hard. It's in magazines, on YouTube, all over Twitter and all over Instagram. They even have a hashtag... #lunterisover and #hunterssecretgirl. Hunter's secret girl? This is getting a little out of hand. I'm kind of annoyed but kind of confused. Oh well.
____
My mom and Hunter's mom are going to eat lunch so I go with Hunter to the mall. I'm really excited to meet zach but I don't want to tell him that. Hunter's mom drops us off at the mall and we walk to get Starbucks, because let's be real, it's amazing. I order and he orders and then the barista asks Hunter for a picture.
"Wait so what's going on with this mystery girl?" she asks.
"Umm..." Hunter seems really nervous so I step in.
"She's really nice, he doesn't want to talk about it though." I say.
"Wait... are you-"
"I said he doesn't want to talk about it."
"Okay sorry for asking... By the way what's your name?" she seems a little sketchy so Hunter gives a fake name.
"Her name is Isabelle, why?"
"Just wondering, well have fun."
"Thanks." we walk away and then Hunter laughs.
"I'm sure we'll hear about a girl named Isabelle sometime today." we laugh.
We start talking about his tour and about Zach.
"He's really funny but he can be shy." he says.
"Zach? Shy?!"
"Yeah I know right? You know he's in town, I could call him."
"Wait really?! That would-" I calm myself down, "I would like that." he laughs at me and calls Zach. Zach answers the phone and they start talking. Then finally Hunter asks him to come to the mall. Hunter hangs up the phone and looks at me smiling.
"You're boyfriend is coming." he busts out laughing.
"Wowww Hunter, thanks." I laugh with him. "If only."
"Wait so you LIKE like him?"
"Yeah..."
"No way!! Y'all need a ship name!!"
"Umm, we can worry about that later. Please don't say anything to him."
"Okay no problem... Mrs. Clayton." I laugh and roll my eyes.
Mrs. Clayton doesn't sound so bad.