new world

Why is the world so harsh and stupid. Humanly is worse then ever. Bullies, murders , abusive relationship , abusive parents, drugs ,alcohol, etc.

Your tears fall and stain your pretty face.

You could never get over the fact that your mother left you and you dad. Your dad after went to alcohol and drugs. He lost his mind and abused you.
You dropped out of school. Soon you had no friends.

But....

Calvin

Calvin was always been there next to you.

Calvin was your best friend even after you dropped out of school. He would tell you the crazy things that happened and the drama that went on school. He visited you. Brought you fast food sometimes. He would protect you from your dad when he came over.

You never like to admit it but you had a crush on you best friend, Calvin. You loved everything about him. his hair, his eyes, his style, his personality, his weird jokes that got you laughing, his smile, everything.. You love everything about this boy. Even his loud snoring.

Calvin on the other hand. Loved you even more. He felt sorry for the things you gone through and what your going through. He hated you dad.  He always thought to him self. Why does that man always hit Y/N if she the most valuable thing.

Calvin couldn't stand it so he stood up and left his house and walked to yours.

Your eyes where now puffy and it sounded as if you where sick. you fall to the floor as you just lay there. Waiting for an angel or death to come. Honestly you didn't care you just wanted something.
A sign that your mother would come home again. Your father apologizing or Calvin saying that he loves you. Of course you been wishing it for months and none of it will ever happen.

Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. "Y/N." you could hear Calvin say in his sad voice. Calvin was always funny and happy he swears a lot and just him. But also you where the only one to see him cry and recognize that he has a soft spot...   "Calvin.. Please." you beg as he hugs you. "Y/N come live with me." you look at Calvin. "Wha- wait.I -I why?" you say. "I don't want see you hurt." Calvin said and stood up. "Where are going?" you ask as he walks out your room. "Stay here Y/N." Calvin said.

You stay in your room all of sudden you hear screams  and glass breaking. You stay rapping your arms around your self.
You wait for Calvin there all alone. Finally he comes back. "Calvin!" you exclaimed as you see him. He his lip and nose was bleeding. It looked like a bruise was starting to form on his jaw. "Oh no..." you say and grab a cloth. As you put the wet cloth on his jaw you ask him. "Why?"
Calvin looks away. "Like I said before I don't want to see you hurt."

You smile lightly. "Ok I'll live with you just don't pick another fight with my dad."

"Your my best friend." Calvin said. You nodded. "Calvin... Can I tell you something.."
Calvin nods "uhh yeah go ahead."

"I really really like you."

Calvin smiles

"Well Y/N, I really really like you too."

After that  you lived with Calvin, which was your boyfriend and lived a new world and a new life with him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Madness here!

*Sniff Sniff * how emotional...... ;-;

Once again even if you don't know me you can always Private message me anytime. If your passing through a hard time I'll be there. Mkay?

Actually I have a long history with life's problems ... Maybe I'll do a face reveal and tell the long long history.

Maybe

What do you think.... Yes? No? Fuck off and don't write this book?

Well if it's the last one..... BISH WHY!!!!! ;-;

Bye -madness