fight.

Your p.o.v

"Hey Calvin."
You say and poke him. "Hmm what?" Calvin responded but still not looking up. "Calvin look at MEH!" you say and wave your arms
"Shut the fuck up no." Calvin said and rolled his eyes.

After that you stay quite. Just listening to Calvin typing, opening apps, closing apps, more tweets and YouTube videos of him.

Finally you sighed

"Calvinnnnnnnnn!"

"LEAFY!"

"Fucking pinecone!"

"Faggot!"

"Oh look I'm getting a tattoo!"

"Leafy daddy!"

"Look I'm naked!"

"Fist meh daddy."

"Oh look it's Santa !"

"Fucking leafy with Faggot on top!"

"I'm dead."

"Calvin Vail!

"CALVIN!"

"WHAT ?! WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT!? DON'T YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT THIS IS FOR YOU AND ME! RIGHT NOW IM WORKING TO PAY THE HOUSE AND THE BILLS! SO JUST FUCK OFF! LIKE SHIT CANT I HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF SILENCE! FUCK YOU STUPID ASS BITCH!
Calvin screamed at you.

You stair at him. He has never screamed at you. "WELL YOU'LL GET YOUR SILENCE FAGGOT! BECAUSE IM LEAVING! SO FUCK YOU!!" you scared back

"FINE LEAVE YOU FUCKING  SLUT!"

"FINE!" you say walking out and slamming the door. you walk angrily to your best friends house. You enter. Finding her on the couch watching her favorite show. "Person of interest "

"Madness! Get up We are  going shopping!" you say. "Nuuuuuuu!" she said and cuddle with a pillow that was next to her. "Madness! Come on!" you say. Your phone buzzed . once ,twice, three times. It buzzed again and again. Soon a call came in. You look at the number, it was Calvin. You rejected the call. "What's going on?" madness ask.
You sighed. "Calvin and I are in a fight."
"That fucking  bi- never mind do you want to watch movies." madness said patting the place next to her. "NO! I'm not that type of girl that breaks down Just because she has a fight with her boyfriend."
Madness just stairs at you.
"Of course you don't understand because when you found out that your crush didn't like you. You would come out of bed." 

"....."

"....."

"Ouch." madness said lightly.
"Look madness I'm sorry. Its just that I'm sad and mad and ughhhhhhh!"  you say say sit  next to madness. Putting you head on her lap. She strokes your hair. "Don't worrie so much." she said as you slowly fall asleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You wake up to the sounds of screams.

"LET ME SEE HER!"

"NO YOU FUCKING RETARD!"

Then it went down to whispers .

"Please madness let me just see her."
It sounded like Calvin. You step closer leaving  the living room and going into the kitchen and in  the front door you saw Calvin. "Y/N." Calvin sighed and madness looks at you like if she was asking 'should I leave?'
You nodded and madness leaves.

"I'm really really really reallllyyyyy sorry."Calvin said apologizing. "Why did you scream at me?" you ask firmly. "Look I'm sorry I wasn't thinking straight. I'm just stressed and I haven't slept." Calvin said

You smile understanding him. "I'm sorry I didn't understand before."  Calvin raps his as around you waist and puts his head on your shoulder. "I'll make it up to you."

"You can make it up to me by getting some sleep." you say. "Only if you sleep with me."
Red covers your face. "That sounds so wrong." Calvin said and laughed lightly. You laugh "yes it does."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Madness here!

Oh my god! Thank you! All the reads and comments the votes and everything! Its just AMAZING! THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!

Like really.. do you even like this book. It's just random awkward and weird but you guys like it right.
Right?

Anyway thank you once again ☺

Bye -madness