a little present

You wake up by the sound of birds chirping

Just kidding

You woke up because Calvin started to jump on you.

"Oh come on you pinecone! Your like 500 pounds !" you groan.

"WAKE UP YOU ASSHOLE!" 

"IM UP IM UP!" you say then getting off the bed. "Hehe happy birthday  baby girl." Calvin said grabbing your hand and running to the kitchen. "Slow. down. A. Bit." you say. Finally you see Calvin had made you breakfast... "You can cook?" you ask in disbelief. Calvin smiles proudly "yeah I can... kinda 21 over here."  he said and points at him self. "True." you say and sit down. "Wait. Here. I'll be back." Calvin said a and runs off. You smile and shake your head.   Calvin runs back with a present in one hand a camera on another. "Please tell me that's not for me." you say. "Well it kinda is." Calvin said. You grab it and unwrap the present. "Please don't tell me that it is.." you start but the young puppy interrupted you. "AWWWWWWW! OH MY GOD CALVIN ! HE'S SO CUTE!" you squeal and carry the young puppy in your arms. The puppy lightly licks your hand. You let the puppy down so the he would explore his new home.
Calvin smiled as he was still recording your reaction. "Thank you!"  you exclaimed and hug him. Calvin raps his arms you. "So that's how she would react." he tells the camera. You thank him again and lightly kiss Calvin this time. Calvin  smiles "your welcome baby girl."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Madness here!

Heh sorry about the last chapter so I'm going to make it up to you by............ MAKING PART 2 AND ITS GOING TO BE A REAL LEMON

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

YEAH YOU CAN CLAP NOW!

Just kidding....

._.

Well I have to go...

Bye -madness