the roommate.

"So thanks for all the support you fuckers and stupid people! "
Calvin said but I interrupted him "CALVIN IT 3 IN THE MORNING SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE!"  you screamed as went in his room. Calvin stands forgetting that his camera was recording.  "(Name.) what the fuck are you doing I was recording this shit.." Calvin said. "I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP STUPID ASS !" you scream and faceplanted on his bed. "That's my bed fag." Calvin said. "No." you groan. "Fuck off that's my bed." Calvin tried again but you hit  him with a  pillow. He catches the pillow and smiles "good night you motherfucker." Calvin said. "Night faggot." you mumble.

°°°°°LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY....me .... Just me (also anime)°°°°°°°

You wake up at like 4 in the morning. You couldnt go back to sleep so you had an idea. You grab Calvin's camera and sharpies. Using your phone as a flashlight as Calvin does. You start. "Sup people before you start saying shit like ' who the hell is this motherfucker?' I'm leafy's roommate." you let out a giggle. "Its 4am Calvin is currently sleeping and I'm going to draw on his fucking face!"

°°°°Later that morning°°°°

"FUCKING (NAME!)" you smile innocently. "What the fuck happens to you pinecone?" you ask trying to hide your laughter. Calvin shoved his phone in you face. To show the video. You didn't even edit it. You burst  out laughing. Calvin had a big drawing of a dick on his forehead that was too fucking hilarious to stand. "Oh my fuck that was so hilarious!" you laugh. "You are so going to pay (name!)" Calvin said. You start running towards the door opening it then running out side in you pajamas not really caring who the fuck saw you. "(NAME!)" Calvin yelled as he chased after you. Finally you stopped to catch your breath but shortly after Calvin tackle you down. "I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" you screamed. Calvin laughs. "I hate you,"

"I hate you too."

Then out of no where. FANGIRLS ATTACKED BECAUSE THEY SOMEHOW FOUND YOU!!!JK

Then out of no where Calvin kissed you. "You draw really bad dicks." Calvin said laughing. "Oh shut up you motherfucker." you say and kissed him again.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Madness here!

Don't say anything I know I know its horrible... FUCK!!!!!!

I'll try harder.... ;-;

Anyways I started school today- well yesterday it's 1am so yeah fucking yesterday.

Do I like school - sure its shit but food friends and MY CRUSH!! (AKA senpai!!!!!)

Do I like the classes - meh there fine - but I wanted art and gym the first quarter.... ;-;

Well that is it fucking thank you

Bye -madness