bullied 2

Calvin's  p.o.v

I've been with (name) all week. I will stay by her fucking side . I don't fucking care that people calls us names, push us, or throw us spit balls. I will stay by her Side.

I look around. (Name) was still not here.  She was always one of the first to get to class. I raise my hand. "Mr. Vail what do you want." Mis. Heather (random name) asked. "Can I go to get a drink of water ?" I ask. Mis. Heather. Nods and I leave.

The hallway was empty. I walk slowly. Soon I heard. Soft sobbing. It wad coming fro a locker. It got louder as I walk towards my locker. I open it. To get tackled by (name). "Holy shit. (Name) how long where you in there." I asked. (Name) doesn't say anything just kept on crying on my chest.

°°°°°°°°°LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU.... By Calvin.. Now shush °°°°°

Your p.o.v

Shit shit shit it's almost the end of the day.....

The bell rang. I grab Calvin's hand and run to our lockers. "Get you stuff NOW!" you literally screamed at Calvin. "What the fuck?" Calvin said. you grab your things and Calvin's hand. Running out side. "We have to get somewhere safe." you told Calvin. You run though a Alleyway for a short cut. "What the fuck is going on (name)?" 
Calvin asked.
"There they are !" you look back to see Melissa and the 'jocks' running after Calvin and you. You grab Calvin's hand. Tears started to form. Calvin stops running. You look back at him. "What the fuck are you doing Calvin! " you screamed at him and tug at his hand. "(Name)" Calvin said.
Tears fell down your face.
"Why are you scared?" Calvin asked you. "I-I-I ... They beat me .. Up." you say. Calvin hugs you.
"I won't let them fucking touch you." you  push Calvin in a bushes near by. " Stay ." you order. "But-"
"Stay" you say again this time more firm.
Calvin stays in the bushes.
"Hey where your boyfriend go." you hear the most annoying voice ever. You turn to see Melissa. "Fuck off." you say finally standing up for yourself. A guy then came close yo you and punched you in the jaw. you fell back. Calvin came out of the bushes. "Leave her alone!"  he screamed. The guy laughed at him. "Aww little princess had a prince!" Calvin charged towards. The guy . but 2 other guys , Nick and Mike they hold him back. " it's so sad that I have to ruin such a pretty face." the guy said and kicked he in the face. "(NAME!) STOP LEAVE HER ALONE!" Calvin screamed. As you touched the blood coming out of your nose. the guy kicked me again in the stomach this time. You groan in pain. "Do yourself and us a favor and kill yourself." Melissa said. The guy smirked and punched me

Every thing went black.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Madness here!

This topic is so so so sad I know. I was bullied to. So if you want to talk to someone. I'm here. Even if you don't know me.. I'm here. Ok?

Well I'm doing part 3... BECAUSE I CAN SO HA!

Bye -madness