⭐178⭐

They were alone in the apartment. Sam in the bedroom. Cas in the kitchen.

Sam walked into the kitchen to see Cas on his laptop. Feeling courageous, he walked over to Cas and grabbed his forearm.

Cas jumped and turned to him, starting to glare at him, but it immediately went away when Sam connected their lips.

They fought for dominance, but in the end, Cas lost. He moaned quietly as Sam explored his mouth.

"You know, Cas," Sam started when he pulled away from Cas' lips. "You make me angry sometimes.. But, I still-" he bit softly at Cas' neck. "Love." Nip. "You."

"I love you too, Sam... But I'm still made at you..."

Sam picked Cas up and pressed him against the wall. "And I'm still mad at you." He held Cas up with one arm as he dropped his own pants and boxers, but not before taking out the bottle of lube.

Cas wrapped his arms around Sam's neck as he connected their lips again.

Sam was able to pull off Cas' pants and boxers, then lift his legs around his waist. As they kissed, Sam lubed himself up.

Cas, being distracted by Sam's intoxicating kiss, never noticed.

He did notice Sam slipping into him though.

Cas pulled away from the kiss and closed his eyes. He placed his head on Sam's shoulder.

"You alright?"

"Yes. I'm fine."

Sam nodded and started to rock his hips, giving Cas about two minutes to adjust, before pounding into him.

Cas was making sounds that he was sure anyone could hear from outside if they passed.

Neither of them gave no fucks though.

They were going for a few minutes when Cas yelled out Sam's name as he came.

Sam came right after him and yelled out Cas' name.

They stayed in their current position, breathing heavily and smiling at each other like love struck teens.

"I love you Cas. I love you so much."

"I love you too Sam."

They shared a gentle kiss before going take their shower.