⭐52⭐

"Well... This is Jackson and Meg..."

Sam put two and two together. He remembered her from some of Cas' posts. He gave her a look of distrust and slight anger.

"Well, we got names now. Why are they here?" Dean asked from next to Sam.

Meg glared at him. "I suggest you drop the tone in your voice before I-"

"Meg. Stop." Cas gave her a look.

Jackson was watching the scene before him, intimidated by the Winchesters and Gabe. He hid his face in his Dad's hospital gown.

"Cas, explain. Please." Gabe ran a hand through his hair.

"Meg is my ex and Jackson is my son.."

"WHAT?!" The three shouted in surprise.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A SON?! I'M YOUR BROTHER, CASTIEL! I DESERVE TO KNOW SOMETHING LIKE THIS!" Gabe yelled at his little brother.

Cas flinched slightly. "I'm sorry-"

"YEAH, CAUSE SORRY MAKES UP FOR THE FACT THAT YOU HID THIS FROM ME!" Gabe stormed out and slammed the door behind him.

Dean followed after him, going to calm his boyfriend.

Meg looked over at Cas and Jackson. She stood. "We're just gonna go..."

Cas nodded and looked down at Jackson. "Bye buddy." He hugged him with his good arm and kissed his head.

"Bye daddy." Jackson smiled lightly.

Meg picked Jackson up and they left. Cas looked down at his lap as Sam sat in the chair.

"Are you mad too?" Cas asked quietly.

"No, babe, I'm not mad. Why didn't you tell Gabe though?"

"I thought he would see me a lot differently."

"Cas, I'm sure that no matter what you do, the way Gabe sees you would never change. You're his little brother, Cas."

Cas sighed a bit and nodded.

"How old is he anyway?"

"Three."

"He looks just like you."

"I know. He's so adorable."