Beautiful Eyes

Mikey looked around at the city and sighed. He and Donnie have been up there all day. "Donniiiie," Mikey exaggerated "Can we go home yet?" Michelangelo turned around and looked at Donnie waiting for an answer. Donnie groans as he heard the question, "Mikey, we can't just leave our post. The suns still in the air," he pointed to the sun "So we are still patrolling. We have day time patrol remember? And Leo and Raph have the night patrol." Donnie answered. Mikey pouted and went up to Don and hugged him and gave him the puppy dog eye look "Pleeeaaassseee!" Mikey said. Donatello looked down at the little turtle and Mikey gasped. As Donnie looked down, the sun hit his eyes perfectly so it dark red/brown eyes turned into a light carmel color in the  middle and darker on the outside of the carmel. It looked like a golden sunset trapped in his brothers eyes. Mikey kept looking into his brothers eyes, and Donnie felt awkward under Mikey's stare. "Whoa..." Mikey said dreamily as he looked from one of Donnie's eyes to the other. "W-what are y-you doing Mikey?" Donnie asked nervously. Mikey did answer his brother and just kept looking into his eyes. "MIKEY! I am serious! What are you doing?" Donnie said seriously. Mikey stopped hugging his brother and just stood infront of him. "You have," Mikey started "The most beautiful eyes, I have ever seen." Mikey said dreamily. Donnie blushed and started laughing. "Mikey what the heck?" He said in between laughs. Now it was Mikey's turn to blush. "I-i um.... I- just thought..." Mikey stuttered out. "Mikey don't worry, I was just messing with you" Donnie reassured. Mikey nodded. "Your eyes," he started off looking at the sunset. "Your eyes are like a golden sunset. Then the outside of them are like a dark melted chocolate in casing the sunset. Like it doesn't want to beauty to escape." Mikey smiled and sighed and then looked at a blushing and gaping Donnie. Donnie's face turned into a tomato and started rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Mikey. That-that was beautiful!" Donnie gaped. Mikey smiled shyly. "I seriously love your eyes Donnie, they are beautiful." 

"Thanks Mikey," Donnie smiled his gap tooth smile. "We should be getting home." Mikey nodded and they started heading home. Donnie lifted the man hole cover, and before he jumped down into the sewer they call home, he looked at Mikey and said, "Your eyes aren't to bad either." And he winked at Mikey and jumped down into sewer. Mikey smiled and then jumped down into the sewers.

Hai guys! Thanks for reading :) I ship Mikatello so much XD I hope you do too. What are your tmnt OTP's?  That is all :3 Stay Cranky my little potatoes and as always I will see you in the next update Ba-bye!!