author's note

***A/N:  I have far too many stories going oops but anyways...What is this story? ...I don't actually know. Originally it was supposed to be something like a coffee shop AU that was cute but also angsty and Kenny Harris was originally my main character for reasons, but then I realized that I wouldn't be able to write a young and naive protagonist with Kenny, so I switched to Lynn (who, by the way, is the lead singer of PVRIS, which you should go check out if you haven't done so already because PVRIS is rad), and that helped shape the plot considerably. So it's still a coffee shop AU that is cute but also angsty, but now there's more romance and subplots and stuff!  And it's primarily Lynnexa, Peterick, and Ryden, but there'll also be some side Frerard and pretty much every other member of bandom (read:  FOB, current and former members of P!ATD, MCR, TOP, et al.) and associated acts will show up at some point.  (Also keep an eye out for cameos by non-bandom artists, because my non-bandom OTPs need some love too.)

So yeah, I hope you enjoy this :)***

DISCLAIMER:  This is a work of fiction.  No profit was made from this story.  The events depicted did not actually happen. (In this universe, that is.)