7

Karasuma decided to share this with the class. Well, saying he decided really meant that someone had found it and had been pressured by everyone else to let them watch it too. Everyone had been catching up on the footage on their phones, and he could do nothing to stop them. They were, after all, an entire class of trained assassins and he was only one master assassin.

Rio had said 'turn onto now, now!' And everyone had. So now they were all watching in horror as their classmates get cut open and..

'she's not gonna, is she... wait SHE MADE HIM DRINK IT!!! I THINK I'M GONNA BE SICK!!!'

That pretty much explained it. After that she left. As hard as he tried, each time he couldn't find any security camera images of her, she just seemed to... disappear. He sighed as he saw his students, staring at their screens, shocked by what they had seen.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Nagisa

-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Karma isn't struggling as much, and has stopped coughing up my blood, which is is now lying in a pool of. Kanzaki has turned really pale, but hasn't sustained any physical injuries yet, and Sugino has stopped bleeding.

I just can't get those eyes out of my head, completely black, and filled with joy as she tortures us. I don't recognise her anymore.

Karasuma face appeard on my phone screen.

Rio- Is Karma still alive? He looks really dead!

Karma just looked up at her before vomiting up more blood.

"I can't find Hiromi anywhere on security cameras, she's like a ghost.'

Kaede- we're doing our best, just hang in there!

Nagisa attempted a weak smile.