Prolouge edited

Kaitlyn’s P.O.V.

During the winter break of my freshman year, I started hanging out with Steve more, because he was in my guitar class at School. I found out that he played guitar in most of his free time. I just started trying to teach myself it over the summer, because I thought that it could be easy, considering I play bass. He is much better than me, and can play a lot of instruments. Also, that the music he writes is awesome. So, we started experimenting a little, and found out that his music can be played on bass, and that I’m good at playing it. So, we kept hanging out and we decided that we should try to write lyrics. We sucked at this; people would like the music, and would hate the lyrics.

So, we decided we needed a singer and a drummer. Both of us thought that the singer should be able to play guitar, so we agreed a rhythm guitarist would need to be found.

In the second semester I actually started liking a guy named Devin, and found out that he can write poems really well. I like the idea of poems that become songs. That's basically what happened. Steve and I started hanging out with Devin a lot, and Devin and I got closer. Turns out he is a better guitarist than me too. Now, we started to look for a drummer.

Apparently, one of Steve’s friends knew a drummer. He was awesome then and he still is. Steve’s friends are very trustworthy and apparently likeable, a lot of preps like them, for some reason. All of them are either emo, scene, or nerdy. Blake, the drummer, could actually kill you with the way he can play the drums, he's that good!

At around the same time, Devin and I started going out. One of my best friends, Liz, started to annoy me about that. She would be like “Oh my god, he’s not emo or scene! Why do you like him?” or “Get that prep out of here!” But in reality, he isn’t a prep, he hates them.

Connor’s P.O.V.

At the end of 9th grade, my parents told me, my brother and sister that we were moving. I wasn’t happy, as we were moving in the middle of the summer and I only had the rest of 9th grade, (like 3 weeks) and not even a month until we would be living in a new house. Yeah sure, the house we lived in was fairly small and we would be living in a bigger house. But that isn’t the point! The point is that I wouldn’t have any friends and I would never get to see the friends I do have.

During the summer, I tended to make excuses to see my friends more so I didn’t have to pack as much as I would have and it worked.

The day we moved was horrible, I was crammed in the backseat with my older sister and brother. There were a lot of random things in the backseat, some I don’t want to name. When we got to the new house, I realized why my mother liked it so much. It was a gated community and it had a lot of greenery. The house was huge; it had four floors, including a basement and attic. The room I got was really big too and I didn’t have to share it with Lucas, he's my twin. Also, Madison, my older sister,fortunately her room was on the other side of the house. This house was going to make me happy with its hugeness.

Kaitlyn’s P.O.V.

During the summer, my dad and I took a vacation to The British Isles. I love Britain, the shops are awesome; they had a lot of things I liked. On the way home, we had a layover in an airport in New York City. God, there are a million people there. As soon as the plane landed, I took out my phone; I’ve been missing my friends a lot. When I took out my phone, I saw that I had a text from Devin. It said: I don’t think we should continue to go out, we are probably better off with other people. He has the nerve to break up with me through a text! He is such a jerk! I immediately started texting Liz, and told her everything. She decided that she was going to kill him. I told her revenge, not killing, and then he can suffer. On the next flight I started planning my revenge.