Chapter 3 edited

Connor’s P.O.V.

That’s it, she is stalking me. First, I see her at open house, then she is on my bus, and now she is in my first period.

“Hi, I’m guessing this won’t be the only class of mine you are in,” she laughed.

“Why?” I questioned.

“It’s a thing with this school,” she explained, “If someone is in your first period, then they will be in at least another one of your classes.”

“Oh,” I muttered. Why don't her know her name yet?

“I’m guessing I should know your name if we are going to be seeing each other a lot,” she assumed.

“Connor. And yours?” Why did I ask her that?

She smiled, “Kaitlyn.”

Chemistry went by quickly; all we did was learn about what we were going to learn about that year.

Kaityln’s P.O.V.

I went to lunch, which was 5th period, after my "lovely" art class. By the end of the year, I was going to hate that class. For some reason, Liz decided to find me before lunch started.  She was hyper. Making Liz hyper isn’t a good idea; no one will be safe when she's like that.

“HI,” she jumped up to me and continued to spring up and down like a kangaroo.

“Hey,” I uttered, I am going to kill whoever made her hyper.  If you haven’t noticed already, I don’t like Liz hyper.

“I’m mad, I don’t get to see you most of the day,” she believed.

“Yeah, I know, but it was worse last year,” I imagined how horrible last year was.

“I still don’t like it,” she wanted to be in every one of my classes; even though she knew she wouldn’t because for some stupid reason I decided to take guitar again.

“Who made you hyper?” I asked her.

“Blake,” she replied. I’m going to kill him. He's dead.

When we got to our table at lunch, all I could think of was: of course, of freaking course, I should have seen this coming.

Connor’s P.O.V.

Crap! Why? Just why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!