Chapter 2 edited

Connor’s P.O.V.

The first day of school started way too early. I had to be at the bus stop at 6:45 a.m. and school starts at 7:45 a.m. It sucks. I was standing in the dark next to Lucas, who was walking in circles for some random reason, and Madison, who was texting everyone, who was friends with us at our old school. My I-Pod was blasting My Chemical Romance in my ears when the bus pulled up.

The bus was mostly full; there was someone in every seat; except for a few seats, here and there; I chose the seat nearest the front next to some girl that had black hair. I asked if I could sit with her, she looked familiar. She said that I could, so I sat down.

I noticed that she was wearing a Three Days Grace shirt.

“What? Do you like them?” I questioned.

“Yeah,” she answered and showed me her iPod, A Skylit Drive was playing.

“What?” I probed.

“Stupid iPod, Three Days Grace was playing,” she responded.

“Oh,” I breathed. The rest of the bus ride went by in silence.

Kaitlyn’s P.O.V.

When my bus got to school, I got off and immediately saw Liz getting off her bus and ran up to her.

“Hey,” I stated.

“Really?” she expressed her confusion of me in that shirt after she saw what shirt I was wearing.

“What? I thought you liked A Day to Remember,” I tested.

“I do, but I thought your mom said you weren’t allowed to wear a band shirt the first day of school,” she responded.

“She changed her mind,” I revealed.

“Really?” Liz answered as Blake ran up to hug us. This is really weird because he NEVER hugs anyone and even if you're exceedingly good friends with him.

“What are you doing?” Liz shrieked.

“Steve dared me to,” Blake responded.

“Oh, that makes sense. Wait, why is he daring you to do things?” I inquired.

“You don’t want to know,” he responded when we got to the cafeteria.

“Why did you dare Blake to hug us?” Liz examined when she hit Steve.

“I’m not telling you!” Steve replied.

“Why?” I asked.

“You aren’t allowed to know,” he replied.

“Why?” I asked again.

“Because you don’t want to know,” he replied.

“Fine, don’t be so mean about it,” Liz said.

The next 15 minutes went by fairly quick, then the bell rang for homeroom. I went upstairs and made my way to room 367. I had to suffer 10 minutes of being stuck in that room with a bunch of preps. I was so happy when the bell rang to go to first period.

When I stepped inside my first period class, which is chemistry, I was shocked.