Chapter 9

Author's Note: I know that at least half of you hate how many times I switch P.O.V.'s in this chapter, don't comment on that.

Connor’s P.O.V.

During the part of the school day on Thursday when I hate classes with Kaitlyn, Blake, Steve, or even Liz, there was a lot of them telling me about the band, which apparently they hadn’t come up with a name yet and didn’t know exactly what type of music they were going to play, all they knew was that it would be rock.

They told me when they practice, which tends to be on the weekend, but not always on either Saturday or Sunday, sometimes it was Friday. Also, that they practice at Blake house cause it’s the only house where his drum kit is at. During this they made fun of him for being in marching band. Also, that he has a big house, so big that sometimes his parent didn’t even realize that he was home. Furthermore, that I would have to bring a guitar and an amp, and if I didn’t have one, that I would have to get one, and that it couldn’t be acoustic electric. It didn’t matter; I had an electric and an acoustic electric guitar.

Kaitlyn’s P.O.V.

On the way to lunch, Liz ran up to me and screamed, “You are coming over on Friday.”

“Why?” I asked her while we made our way to her locker.

“Cause you are awesome!” she shrieked as we entered the hallway that her locked was in. I don’t get it, I’m best friends with this crazy person!

“Flatter will get you nowhere,” I pronounced in a fake British accent. Upper classmen were starting to give us looks like “What’s wrong with you people?” or “I don’t get them,” and some of the freshmen were doing it too!

“Oh, I know that,” she spoke it like she really didn’t when we got to her locked and she started twisting the lock.

“What’s the real reason?” I requested like a normal person this time.

“You are sleeping over,” she uttered as she swung her locker door open.

“Do I have a say in this?” I questioned her as I leaned against the wall of lockers.

“You don’t want a say and you are helping me dye my hair,” she voiced in a fake Russian accent, which isn’t as bad as most people considering she is part Russian.

“Why would I want to do that?” I inquired as her locker door shut and we made our way to the cafeteria.

“Cause you’re my bestie,” she stated this like she was a little kid and swung her arm around my shoulder, which was hard for her, considering that I am a couple inches taller than she is, which I immediately shrugged off.I don’t like people touching me.

“Why do you use the word bestie?” I examined her.

“Why not?” she questioned and pretended to be annoyed with me.

“You’re crazy!” I shrieked.

Her only reply was her sticking her tongue out.

“Why am I friends with you?” I wondered out loud.

“Cause you love me!” she sang horribly while twirling in the hallway. Her singing isn’t as horrible as some people, but it isn’t good, at all.

Connor’s P.O.V.

Lunch on Friday was spent discussing when the first practice that I would be in the band would happen. They already decided against Friday because Blake and Kaitlyn had already made plans, not together. Saturday wouldn’t be good because Liz was making Kaitlyn help dye her hair. Sunday wasn’t good either because Steve’s parents were dragging him to something. So, they decided that they would have to practice next weekend.

Author's Note: I will post chapter 10 after I get 160 votes total, on this story.