Chapter 6 - The Questions Of The Day

The boys started to rehearse the dance piece and I was so excited. I actually couldn't believe that I was here; in diversity headquarters and it was just an amazing environment. However, I felt as though I didn't belong here because I didn't know as much about Diversity as I should. But I guess that's just me being selfish as usual because I didn't really care...

As I was in my own thought, Ashley called me over. I wonder what he called me for I thought. As I descended towards him I had a confused facial expression on my face.

"Hey Ashley, you called?" I asked.
"Yeah ummm you can call me bro or big bro if you want to..." He replied, going completely off of the topic. I didn't reply because I thought that this guy was insane. We only became a family and he already wants to pick out nicknames for me to call him?!

"Too soon?" He asked unsurely.

"Yep, sorry..." I replied

"But anyway," He continued. "I just wanted to let you know that Diversity are going on tour."

"So what?" I replied

"Well, we wanted to know if you wanted to come with us because I wanted to introduce you into my life and see if you are interested" He convinced me. It seems a bit interesting but like I said before, I don't really know Diversity like that and I am definitely not that much of a fan.

"Can I think about it?" I asked him, being polite for the first time.

"Ummm yeah take your time, but we need to know ASAP so we can book for the hotel rooms and stuff." He replied.

"Ok."

After that conversation, I was again in deep thought just thinking about my decision. If I go on tour, I get to be more closer to the boys and become more of a family. If I stay I can concentrate on myself and settling in to the new house. Also what about Calvin? I wonder if Ashley asked him? Well, if he did get asked, that would be an automatic 'yes' from Calvin. So that gives me another reason to go. Maybe I need to ask Calvin for some advice.

Due to me being in such deep thought, I bumped into someone. Me being me, I didn't react in quite a polite way.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" I semi shouted.

"Woah I am so sorry. I didn't mean it, are you ok?" The person replied in a panic.

I recognised the voice from earlier on but I didn't pay no mind to it. But I then looked up and saw hair. Big, fluffy, brown hair shaped into an afro. I looked into further detail of the person examining their features. This included olive toned skin, round oval eyes that expanded with the geeky glasses upon his face. 'I know this guy' I thought to myself. Pelly is it?

"Ummm... yeah it's unmmm fine..." I responded quite nervously.

Why am I nervous? Boys don't make me nervous! Nobody makes me nervous! So why Pelly?

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Definitely" I replied

"Chantel isn't it? Ash's new little sister?"

"Yep that's me!" I responded with pride. "And you are?" I asked because I am pretty certain it isn't Pelly...

"I'm Perri"

"I knew it! I just wanted to make sure." I say basically lying to his face.

"It's nice to meet you Chantel."

"You too Perri"

After that short conversation, I was making my way back towards mirrors where I was sitting before. As I finally sat down, Jordan came and plonked himself next to me.

"Hey little sis" He said cheeringly.

"Hey Jordan" I replied.

"I saw you talking to Pel." He said smugly.

"Yeah. I was. Why?" I asked a little bit confused as to why he randomly brought it up.

"You looked happy. As did he."

"Ok Jordan. Now your freaking me out." I replied.

"Just wondering... do you like him?" He asked all of a sudden.

"Wow Jord... I just met the guy"

"Yeah your right. Sorry"

"Yeah you better be."

From then I got up and went upstairs to the chill out zone. Why would Jordan question me all of a sudden? I just literally said a few words to the guy and now I apparently like him? This place is weird on all over levels. As I made my way to the top of the stairs, I again saw hair. Is this how we are always gonna meet? Anyways, I was about to go back down because to be honest, I wanted to be alone until he called me back up.

"Hey stranger. Where you going?" He asked.

"Just back downstairs because... I umm didn't wanna disturb you." I lied to him again for the second time. I just really wanted to be alone right now.

"Nah your not disturbing me stranger. Come and squat a seat." He replied patting the space next to him.

Well, I guess my plans are now ruined. I went to sit next to Perri and that's it. No sound from any of us. It was a. It awkward but I really didn't care because I didn't invite myself to sit here did I?! Finally he decided to talk but I didn't expect it to come from him so soon.

"Wanna come out with me sometime? Just us two?"