Chapter 7- Thoughts

Right at this very moment I was tied between two questions; go on tour with the boys and go out and about with Perri. Perri's question isn't a big deal, but why does it feel that way? However, touring with the guys kinda is a big deal. It's important to them so it should be to me. Wow! I turned into a huge softy for the past few days!

While I was still thinking about Perri's question he started to speak again.

"Hello... You still there Chantel?" He asked waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh right sorry," returning back from my deep thoughts. "I was just thinking about... stuff."

"Oh ok. So what do you say? Wanna meet up some day?"

"Ummm yh... sure I guess... But I have to ask Ashley first." I said.

"Yeah of course. But most likely he would say yes because well... I am Perri Kiely."

"Cocky much!" I replied with a little giggle.

"CHANTEL! PEL! COME DOWNSTAIRS! WERE LEAVING NOW!" Ashley called.

"Well here's your chance to ask him." Perri reminded me.

We went down the stairs to meet up with the other guys. We were about to leave when suddenly I felt a nudge at my side. It was Perri of course. This guy really wants me to go out with him doesn't he?! So then I waltzed off to Ashley to ask him about me going out with Perri.

"OH HELL NO!" He responded.

"Oh come on Ash. It's Perri. You've known this guy for years and he seems really nice. Besides, it's not a date. It's just a friendly get to together." I replied trying to convince him.

"Chantel... You're 16. Perri is 18."

"Your point is..."

"He's legal to do certain stuff... You're not... Who knows what he might drag you into?!"

He had a point. But he has known Perri for basically the whole of his life. Why doesn't he trust him?

"Alright fine. I'm not gonna argue with you." I said to him.

"Good. Now let's get home. I am knackered."

Calvin, Ash, Jord and I went into Ashley's car and drive home. Calvin seemed a bit quiet... Too quiet for my likings.

"Cal, you alright?" I asked him, resting my hand on his shoulder.

He just shrugged my hand right off and never said a word. What did I do? Because I know Calvin is quite a stubborn person, I wouldn't even dare bother to try and get his attention at this moment. We to need to have a twin convo later. We finally got to house and I was relieved. Today had been... interesting. Yeah let's put it that way. U went upstairs after saying 'hi' to Danielle, Funso and Talisa. Or should I say 'mum', 'dad', and my 'sister'. I went into the bathroom and done my hygienic routine and slipped on my pyjamas. After that I decided to go and have Calvin and I's twin convo.

I knocked on the door a few times, but never once did I get a response. There is no way this boy is in bed already! I decide to just walk on in and I see Calvin laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

"What's up bro! I've been knocking for the longest time."

Silence.

"Calvin... Earth is calling you." I said waving my hands in front of his face.

The only response I got from him was him swatting my hand away and tiring over so I couldn't see his face, nor would he see mine. After that I just gave up and went into my bedroom. I was deep thought thinking about why Calvin was so upset. It couldn't of been me because I haven't done anything to the poor lad all day. Maybe it was one of the DV guys. But they're so nice, they wouldn't do anything to hurt him. I want sure but I was definitely gonna find out. I then heard a vibration from my phone. I picked it up to see a message from an unknown number. I opened the text and realised it was Perri because he was asking what Ash said about the 'day out'

'Hey Perri (: Yeah sos he said no' Chantel

'Ummm nah it's cool'
Perri

'Are you sure...'
Chantel

'Yh trust me I will live :D'
Perri

'Alright cool but anyway I'm gonna hit the hay but I'll speak to you tomorrow'
Chantel

'Yh kl night x'
Perri

'Night x'
Chantel

I put my phone down and realised the Perri had send kiss. Awww he's so sweet. Finally, I switched off my light and went to bed.