Chapter 10 - Opportunities

The following day; Ashley, Calvin and I were on our way to the studio to start the Diversity rehearsals. They were rehearsing for their upcoming tour called Genesis. I was really excited because not only do I get to witness the behind the scenes action, but also see their tour for the first time ever! I was really excited to see what Diversity do in their spare time, how hard they work and where their brilliant ideas come from. If I'm honest with you, I don't want to make a fool of myself but I'm sort of a dancer myself. You know one of those dancers who only dance for their mirror and absolutely nobody else? Yep, that's me. Never have I ever shown anyone my skills (Not even Calvin despite the fact we tell each other everything). This was a secret I was hoping nobody would find out. Well, that's what I thought until later on today...

Well the others were rehearsing in the studio, I deceived to go upstairs and listen to some music. While I was making my way up, I noticed a figure sitting at the desk on the Apple Mac. When I had reached the top of the stairs I realised it was Samuel (or Sam as the others call him).

"Hey Samuel!" I called out while thumping down on the comfy couch.

"Oh hey Chants didn't see you there, and please call me Sam." He replied.

"Samuel you know I only call people by their full government name." Which was the absolute truth. Sometimes I don't even like people calling me by a nickname they created, but it happens all the time so I just let it slide.

"Fair enough. No point arguing with your stubborn self." He said with slight giggle.

"I don't take your rudeness as a liking Samuel." I said in a stern voice.

"Yes Boss, sorry Boss." He said in a panic and ran off downstairs. I love our little joke sessions. He's such a cool dude.

As I was alone I decided to listen to some of my music and just chill. I'm pretty sure it's been a while since I've been able to just relax and enjoy some me time. Considering I'm either always at the studio or even at home everywhere I go the area is packed with people so this is me just enjoying the silence of no one around and listening to the tune of my songs as they indulge me. I was beginning to get into the the music more and more and by the looks of it I was no longer sitting on the comfy couch. Sitting would definitely be an understatement because my body is moving along to the rhythms that are pulsing in my ears. Yep you guessed it. I was dancing.

"Hey Cha... Woah"

I stood still as I knew I've just been caught doing the one thing I love that nobody knows about. Well... until now. I cautiously turn on my heels to see who the witness was and low and behold Mr Kiely was the one who decided to pay me the visit and was shocked by this surprise.