The Anniversary Video (Lilo)

It was Liam and Louis' four year anniversary. Louis was the first to rise from their shared king sized bed that morning, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and one of Liam's oversized jumpers, it hung down past his bum, he was pretty certain it was to big for Liam as well.

He wandered into the large wardrobe and found the clothes he had set out for the day, before wandering into the large bathroom and closing the door, he stripped from his clothes, making sure the jumper was off the floor so it didn't get wet before he stepped into the massive shower, he was pretty sure it could fit four people. He had to stand on his tippytoes to reach his shampoo and conditioner from off the rack. He poured half the container into his palm accidentally and had to stop himself from cursing.

The five boys had a early interview, and management was purposely splitting Liam and Louis up again even though the couple had come out over two years ago when a picture accidentally got leaked on the internet, but apparently they both caused to much trouble when they were together and had to be separated so today Louis was organised to have a interview with Niall whilst Liam was stuck with Zayn and Harry.

Liam sighed deeply, his eyebrows furrowed as he styled his hair in the mirror an hour after Louis had bomb dived onto the king sized bed and woke him up, he was pretty sure Louis was giggling.

Louis was doing his shoelaces up to his dark coloured vans when Liam finally finished and retrieved his phone, giving Louis a quick smile before he checked the time.

"we have fifteen minutes...Honestly you should of woken me up earlier" Liam huffed finding his batman snapback in the cupboard and pulling it over his untamed hair.

"You're ready on time aren't you?" Louis asked, ushering towards the taller lads full attire, even being woken up half an hour late and he was dressed and ready to go way before Louis was, Liam pursed his lips before crawling across the bed to find his wallet and Louis took the opportunity to give Liam's bum a slap.

"what was that for?" Liam asked, narrowing his eyes slightly, before Louis stood up from the edge of the bed.

"happy anniversary babe" he grinned before he disappeared out of the room, almost forgetting his phone when his car pulled up with a very grumpy Niall who happened to still be half a sleep.

"Why do we always have to do interviews early?" Niall grumbled, causing Louis to chuckle slightly.

"It isn't that early Nialler, even I managed to wake up in time" He joked patting Niall's knee as he did his belt up and stared out their very dark tinted windows.

Liam's car arrived not even five minutes later with Harry and Zayn who was asleep against the car door, and Harry looked liked he may of just put on any random clothing.

"could of gone to a bit more effort lads" Liam frowned slipping in beside Harry who was sipping his morning coffee.

"why are you so grumpy, isn't it your anniversary?" Harry asked tilting his head slightly offering Liam some of his drink.

"I'm not grumpy, just wish we didn't have to go to this interview, or better yet let us do the interview as a group instead of splitting us up all the time" Liam sighed rubbing his temple.