Saviour (Depressed Lilo)

Saviour  

Another one of my many one shots I wrote when we had no Internet.  

WARNING: CONTAINS OVERDOSING AND SELF HARM.

__________

Liam was broken, in love but broken, you see he is dating famous singer Louis Tomlinson and they are happy together, but Louis has a brutal fandom to the point that they send death threats to Liam daily.

Whilst Louis was travelling the world singing Liam was trying to hold himself together, all his life he had been bullied but now it was worse, because millions of girls were sending him stuff telling him to die because they much preferred Louis with somebody lots more prettier than him.

He was sitting up, his skinny frame hidden under the hoodie he had on. He was chewing on the sleeve as he read through the mountains of tweets. 

(@ = To. To Real_Liam_Payne :))

@Real_Liam_Payne: you are the ugliest human alive, I don't know why Louis is with you. 

@Real_Liam_Payne: you started dating Louis a month ago and you already think he belongs to you. Faggot. 

@Real_Liam_Payne: who do you think you are? When I find you, I'm going to stab you. 

@Real_Liam_Payne: don't give Louis any STD's whilst he's with you, you dirty dog. 

@Real_Liam_Payne: please just do us all a favour and kill yourself.

And the last tweet was what Liam was going to do, he was so caught up in his emotions he didn't even know what he was doing anymore. He set up his video camera and switched it onto record, his puffy red face the first thing that appeared on camera.

"this is the real me, just a normal teenage boy who happens to be in love. Me and Louis have publicly been dating for a month but we have actually been together two years, and all these death threats and rude comments are one of the reason why Louis didn't want us to go public, I've had a terrible home life, a terrible school life and now you all hate me too, I may not stop to say hello when I bump into one of you on the streets, but that is because I am scared, I'm scared because I'm not somebody loads of people can approach and I was afraid you would all judge me, which you are clearly. You probably see me as a piece of trash, and I am, I really am, and what does Louis see in me? I don't know, honestly Louis approached me two years ago, and I totally agree Louis could do so much better..." He said shakily, his boney far to thin wrist managed to poke out from under his hoodie, and it showed how skinny he actually was.

"I'm so hopeless, pathetic, worthless, pityful. I don't know why I even agreed to date Louis in the first place, and I love him, I love him so much to the point it hurts. I'm already dead, I'm already dying, since Louis has been touring I've been to hospital twice for how skinny I am, but does it make me want to change? No of course it doesn't, because I'm so ugly and it's pityful. Honestly." He closed his eyes causing the tears to streak down his cheeks even quicker, before he took a few deep breaths and popped the cap on the pill container he was holding, he shook a handful into his palm and picked up his bottle of water.

"So I guess you guys win, I'm done, I'm over with this pain, the memories that always flush around and make me have outbursts, and me pretty much in general. Thank You to all the beautiful people who accepted me and Louis, but Louis can find somebody new, I know he can because he is just the most beautiful person I have ever met, there is yet to be another person like Louis, an-and Louis probably won't care that I finally committed, because he is able to have a new love by the click of his fingers. I just wanna say, Boo, if you ever do watch this video, I want you to know how much you changed my life, how much you saved me from the demons I had for so long, but they are back now and I can't take them anymore. You got me on this path to recovery, happiness, faith and victory." Liam sobbed "You don't know how much I love you, how much I loath to be with you for one more hour before I go, you always told me we would have a great life, and I'm so grateful you gave me the best two years of my life, you don't know how happy I was then, how much of a saviour you really are, but my time has come I guess, to say my final goodbye and go a place where I will no pain. I love you Louis Tomlinson, I'm doing this for you and your career, so you can have a happy fandom and a happy life, to all the fans who tweeted me asking me to kill myself. Which there was around five or six thousand of you. This is what you ask for. This is what you get. Goodnight England" he cried, turning his glance down to the handful of pills, sleeping pills, take enough of those and you would be dead in an hour.