Abbey Road

Kim

Oh mom is going to love this!

"Mom!"

"Kim. I'm right here." I spin around to see her standing there.

"Have you anything from or about Kope?" She give me a suspisious glare.

"What did she do?" I hand her my phone and she watches the video.

"Come on, Rick. Don't be a sore loser." My mom's eyes are about to fall out of her head.

Oh she hasn't seen anything yet.

Kope screams and tries to run from him, but he catches her.

"She's probably gonna put this up everywhere so I'm going out on a limb here." By now, mom's eyes are hanging out of her head.

"Where did you find this?"

"Someone tweeted at me."

Then video ends and mom walks out of the kitchen.

I follow her to her office and sit in one of the chairs.

She picks up the phone to call someone.

Kopelynd

We're in LA for a week and I got to stay in my house while the boys stay in the house they rented out.

I was cleaning when Ricky called.

"Hey Kope! I havr a surprise for you."

"Really? And what is it?"

"Well it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you." I laugh.

"Alright, so at three-thirty?" I check the time to see that it's two-thirty.

"Yeah that's fine."

"Alright. Bye Kope."

"Bye Ricky."

I place my phone down then there's a knock on my door.

"Kope."

"What do you want, mum?"

I leave the front door open and walk into the kitchen. Unfortunitly, she follows me.

"I want you to take down that video." I stopped dead in my tracks.

"You want me to do what?" I turn around and stared at her with an evil eye.

"The video. Of you and that boy. I want it down. It'll our image."

"What? My image or yours? How could this possably harm you?" I said taking out a chocolate cake and getting a fork.

"Kim has an interview tommarow. I looked over the questions and two of them are about you. It's embarrasing to know that my daughter has turn into some punk." I laugh.

"Yeah, must be horrific. You know she doesn't have to answer the questions."

"Take. Down. The. Video." She gave me a stren look like if it helps.

"How. About. No." I smirk amd continue eating my cake.

"Hey Kope, I got the record you were talking a-bout." Ricky might have walked in on the worst time ever.

"Hello Miss Jenner." She gives him a look before turning back to me.

"We'll discuss this later on the phone." She walks to the front door.

"Not if I don't pick up." She leaves and Ricky turns towards me.

"She doesn't like me doesn't she?"

"She doesn't like people that aren't like Kim." I say laughing.

He laughs too and hands me a bag.

"Is this it?" I nodded and continue to pull out- oh my god.

"Ricky, you didn't!" I looked at the record in my hand.

"You told how the one record you couldn't replace was Abbey Road. So I did some digging and found a copy. Or it may be the real thing beacuse it's the only copy left known to man-"

"This must have cost you a fortune! I'll pay you ba-"

"No. Kope, it's a gift. You don't have to pay me back." I looked at him then the record and sat down.

"Hey, you alright?" I sniffle a bit.

"I just miss him, you know." I look up at him through my glossy eyes.

Ricky

I squat infront of Kope.

"Hey, look. I may not have met the guy, but I'm sure he was a great guy and an awesome father, too. But he wouldn't want you to be all sad. Like you said, make him proud." She sniffles a bit more before loom at me with a small smile.

"Your right." She sighs and stands up, walking over to a glass showcase.

She opens on of the glass windows and inside lies a antique record player.

Soon enough, Come Together started play.

Kopelynd

I still wonder how Ricky managed to get it. I'll probably have to search his pockets or car for a receit because, this is some expinsive shit.

After the record started, I turned to Ricky.

"Thank you, Ricky."

"No problem, Kope."