Catch Me When I Fall

Plot: Zayn will always be there to catch Louis whenever he falls

Louis was one of the must clumsiest people Zayn has ever met. He was always falling down and running into things. Zayn would always help him up and help heal his injury. Louis always thanked him before going on his way. Zayn wished that Louis knew he didn't just do that for the sake of it. He did it because he was in love with him. Zayn knew Louis was straight but he couldn't help it so he watched over his angel and hoped one day Zayn could find happiness.

"Zayn, you okay?" Liam asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" he said then gave him a fake smile.

"Do that again and I will slap you." Liam said.

"Do what?"

"Lie to me then give me a fake smile." Zayn sighed and nodded.

"I'm sorry Liam but I can't do this anymore."

"Do what Zayn?"

"I can't be in this band and be in love with him. I promised myself that I would always be there to catch him when he falls but what about me?" He said. "Whose going to catch me when I fall? I want to be happy Liam and I can't be with a straight guy." Zayn said.

"It's Louis isn't?" Liam stated.

"It doesn't matter anymore" Zayn said before leaving their dressing room. He headed down the hall past Harry, Niall and Louis's dressing room and headed towards the exit. His bodyguard came around the corner and frowned at him.

"Where are you going Zayn?"

"Home"

"But the show starts in two minutes?"

"Paul, I'm done with the band so I'm going home, tell the boys to tell the fans I'm sorry." He said before opening the door. Zayn heard footsteps behind him and turned to see another bodyguard following him. Zayn sighed and let the bodyguard hurry him into a car. He drove Zayn home and then left. Zayn went inside his apartment and headed straight for the kitchen to make himself dinner. He was half way through making it when his front door slammed opened and a loud angry voice filled the air.

"Zayn Malik where the hell are you!!" Louis yelled. Zayn sighed and went into the living room.

"What do you want Louis?" He asked.

"You, I want you!!"

"What?" Zayn said shocked.

"You think you can say you love me then walk away from me oh hell no, I won't let you go that easy!!" He said then grabbed Zayn's lapels and pulled him into a kiss. Zayn was shocked and just stood there while the guy of his dreams kissed him. Louis broke the kiss and stared at him.

"How did you know?" Zayn asked.

"I overhead you and Liam talking" Louis said. "When I heard that you were leaving the band I knew you were still clueless to the fact that I acted the clumsy fool to get you to notice me. When you did and started helping me with my injuries I thought you might ask me out but you didn't."

"I thought you were straight" Zayn said.

"Me straight, have you seen me?" Louis chuckled. "I'm as gay as they come." Zayn chuckled.

"I love you Louis"

"I love you too Zayn"