Jealous Of A Chimpanzee?

Plot: Zayn is jealous of a monkey

Zayn watched as the love of his life played with the chimpanzee and felt jealous of the chimp. He has been in love with Louis since the band started and had become a jealous guy. He was jealous of the boys always hanging around Louis. He was even jealous of Louis's close relationship with Simon. Now, he is jealous of a freaking chimp.

"Zayn, you are staring at that chimpanzee like you want to kill it." Harry said. Zayn turned to see Niall, Harry and Liam staring at him with smirks on their faces.

"What?" Zayn asked.

"You're in love with Louis aren't you?" Niall asked.

"I don't know what your talking about." Zayn said turning to leave. Liam grabbed Zayn's arm to stop him.

"You should tell him how you feel." Liam said.

"Again, I don't know what you are talking about." Zayn said.

"Keep lying to yourself and you will be as miserable as the director." Harry said.

"Guys, leave it alone" Zayn said pulling his arm free from Liam's. He turned around and walked to his and Louis's trailer. He started to undress when Louis walked in. He sat on the couch and watched as Zayn put his shirt on.

"So what is up with you and the others?" Louis asked. "I saw the fight but I couldn't hear what you guys were saying."

"Nothing, they just can't mind their own business." Zayn said grabbing a water bottle before opening it and taking a drink.

"Well do you want to tell me what is bothering you?" Louis asked.

"Nothing is bothering me" Zayn said. "It has been a long day and I am tired."

"That's a lie and we all know it." Louis said standing up and walking over to Zayn. "Tell me what is wrong." Zayn snapped and grabbed Louis' face and kissed him. Zayn could see Louis's eyes widen then slowly close. Zayn pulled back and leaned his forehead against Louis's.

"I love you that is my problem." Zayn said.

"Why is that a problem?" Louis said opening his eyes. Zayn pulled back to look into Louis's eyes. "I love you too" Zayn smiled.

"I was really jealous of you and that chimpanzee." Zayn said.

"Why?" Louis asked.

"Because he had his arms around you and I wanted to be the only one with my arms around you." Zayn said.

"Well that can happen if you ask me something." Louis said smiling.

"Louis, will you be my boyfriend?" Zayn asked.

"I thought you would never ask." Louis said then kissed him.