Soccer Ball To The Face

Plot- Louis accidentally kicks a soccer ball into the new boy's face

Louis, Niall, Liam and Harry entered the school in high spirits. It was the first week of senior year and they all had joined clubs. Harry joined the choir, Liam joined the wrestling team, Niall joined the golf team and Louis joined the soccer team.

"Guys, I have a meeting with my coach so I will see you guys later." Louis said before leaving. He headed to the boys locker and then to his coach's office. He knocked on the door and heard the coach say come in. He opened the door to see coach and a new guy sitting down across from each other.

"You wanted to see me coach?" Louis said.

"Yes, Louis this is Zayn Malik, he is a transfer student from Bradford, England and he is going to join the team." The coach said. Louis couldn't say anything because the God of sexiness was smiling at him. "Louis, you okay?" Louis looked away from Zayn to look at the coach.

"Yeah I'm good" Louis said before looking back at Zayn. "Welcome to the team"

"Thanks" Zayn said.

"Why don't you show Zayn his locker and get him a uniform." Coach said handing Louis the clipboard with all the boys locker combination.

"Sure" Louis said. Zayn stood up and followed Louis to his new locker. "This will be your locker for practice and these will be your uniform. Make sure to take them home every practice to wash."

"Okay" Zayn said.

"So why did you move to L.A.?" Louis asked.

"My parents got promoted and so we were shipped off to L.A." Zayn said.

"Well on behalf of the team welcome to the Wolverines soccer team." Louis said.

"Thanks" Zayn said. The bell rang and Louis showed Zayn his first class and told him to meet him for lunch before he headed off to his first class. At lunch Zayn met up with Louis and his friends.

"Guys, this is Zayn he transferred from Bradford, England." Louis said. "Zayn, this is Niall, Liam and Harry."

"Nice to meet you all." Zayn said.

"Are you gay?" Harry asked. Niall slapped his boyfriend upside the head.

"You don't ask someone that!" Niall said.

"It's okay I am gay." Zayn said.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Niall asked.

"Now who is intruding" Harry said.

"No, I don't" Zayn said.

"Why not?" Harry said.

"You don't have to answer that my boyfriend here thinks he is a matchmaker." Niall said.

"No it is okay" Zayn said. Louis leaned in a bit to hear why this sexy man doesn't have a boyfriend.

"I am waiting for my soulmate." Harry sighed in annoyance.

"You're just like Louis" Harry said. "He is waiting for his soulmate." Zayn looked at Louis and smiled.

"Great minds think alike." The bell rang and the boys headed to their next class. After school Zayn and Louis headed to practice on the soccer field. The coach made them do drills again and again till they got it right. They finally finished and were now putting things away when his good friend Kevin came up to Louis.

"Hey so Frank said Zayn had a better kick then you do." Kevin said.

"Frank is an jerk who likes to talk trash about everyone so I am going to ignore him." Louis said.

"You are really going to let that jerk talk crap about you?" Kevin asked. Louis sighed and took a soccer ball and kicked it really hard and far before he turned back to gathering his stuff. He froze when he hurried someone yell that Zayn was hit in the face. Louis turned around and ran towards Zayn who was sitting on the floor holding his nose.

"Zayn, I am so sorry I wasn't looking where I was kicking." Louis said.

"It is okay you can pay me back by going on a date with me." Zayn said.

"I thought you are looking for your soulmate?" Louis said.

"I am, I'm looking at him." He said. Louis smiled.

"Where do you want to go on our date?"