Stalker

Plot: Louis is Zayn's stalker

Louis watched Zayn from underneath the bleachers while he played soccer. He had a huge crush on him and you could say he was a stalker since Zayn didn't like him like that. Louis would follow and watch Zayn before school, at lunch, after school and since they live next door to each other and their bedroom windows were across from each other, even watch him get ready for bed or get ready for the day. Louis was extremely shy so this was the only way he could see Zayn without talking to him.

Louis knew that Zayn knew that he would watch him but since Zayn was a nice guy he pretended not to know untill now. Zayn was having a hard day, he had found out his parents are getting a divorce, his grades were falling and his couch yelled at him for missing a few shots. Louis was there at the wrong time when Zayn walked over to him after practice and threw him up against the wall. Louis cowered into a ball on the floor. People were gathering around them as Zayn stood over Louis.

"Why do you always follow me around? You know I don't like you like that so why do it? Do you like pissing me off you little shit?" Zayn said. He knew from the moment he opened his mouth that he went to far. Louis cowered closer to the wall.

"Leave him alone" Niall, Louis's best friend said rushing past the large group to Louis. He stood in front of Zayn and glared at him. "Louis wasn't bothering you, he was just watching his crush play soccer, he has been your biggest fan since day one and stuck up for you when people started making rumors about why you and Liam broke up. He said that it was no ones bloody business why the two of you broke up. He took several beatings from bullies who wanted to beat you up. He refused to back down and was almost beaten to death because of you, you stupid son of a bitch." Niall said then punched Zayn in the face. Zayn fell to the floor in shame. He couldn't believe that Louis did that all for him, as Niall took Louis away Zayn's feelings started to change.

The next day Zayn watched for Louis so he could apologize but Louis never showed up for school. Zayn decided to try Louis's house next so when he got off school he went over to his house with Louis's homewoek so he had an excuse to see him then knocked on the door. Mrs. Tomlinson opened the door and smiled at Zayn.

"Hello Zayn, how can I help?" She asked.

"I was wondering if I could give Louis his homework." Zayn said.

"Sure thing he is in his bedroom, it is upstairs and to your left." She said letting Zayn in. Zayn went upstairs and to his left to see Louis's bedroom door. He knocked on it and heard a come in so he opened the door to see Louis in just his boxers, facing away from Zayn. Zayn couldn't help but stare at Louis's nice ass.

"Who was at the door mum?" Louis said looking out the window that could see into Zayn's bedroom window.

"That would be me." Zayn said. Louis tensed then slowly turned around, folding his arms to cover his nipples.

"What are you doing here?" Louis asked.

"I came to give you your homework and to apologize for what happened yesterday, I was having a bad day and I took it out on you and I am so very sorry Louis." Zayn said. Louis stared at Zayn for a second before unfolding his arms and walking towards Zayn. Zayn held his breath as Louis reached out and took his homework. Their hands touched and Zayn swears it was like electricity went up his arm.

"Thank you for bring me my homework and the apology." Louis said.

"You're welcome" Zayn said "Louis, I want to try something"

"Okay what?" Louis said. Zayn grabbed Louis and kissed him. Louis's eyes widened and he just stood there in shock. Zayn kissed him for a few more minutes before pulling back.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" Zayn asked. All Louis could do was nod.