Description & Trailer

{Kim Kibum }

Kibum is divaish, naughty but also sweet and caring. Being sick and living in pains the whole life, but he never cries, at least not in front of other people.
He's working hard to get the money for his treatment. However, when he knows he's going to die soon. He needs another plan and all what comes to his mind was getting the rich heir of the Kim Company, Kim Jonghyun, to fall in love with him.

{Kim Jonghyun}

The heir of the Kim Company and the school player. A jerk, a bastard that has broken many girls' hearts. To some people he can be a really good friend, but to the most people he is an arrogant ass who never cares about other's feeling.

{Choi Minho}

In contrast to his best friend Jonghyun he is a real gentleman, the real prince charming nowadays. He has never fall in love, until he met Taemin.

{Lee Taemin}

Kibum's best friend. He's innocent and warm hearted. He changed to Kibum's school to take care of his old friend. He unknowing catches Minho's heart at the first time they met.

{Lee Jinki}

Jonghyun's big brother. Since he isn't interested in the family's business, he lets his brother be the heir of their parents' big company. He loves his brother but hates Jonghyun's heartlessness. So he decided to teach him a lesson.

The trrailer isn't made by me but bubble-min from youtube. Special thank to her ^^

This story was my very first time writing anything at all, so it might be awkward. I wrote it when I was still in high school, so that means it was Shinee's debut era.