Yet Another Adventure

Note:This story takes place right after episode eight,so that's why they're in the portal hallway!

"IVOR!!!"Petra yelled,running through the portal hallway.

"This is useless!We've been chasing him for an hour and a half,and we've been to SIXTEEN different worlds!"Em complained.

"Hey,some of these worlds are really cool!Like the one with the dirt face and lava"Axel mentioned.

"That was the Sky City world!"Petra snapped.

"There he is!"Jesse exclaimed,running even faster.

"IVOR,GET BACK HERE!"Lukas yelled,running with Jesse.

Suddenly,Jesse stopped.Ivor was looking at the staircase that led to the games.He had the Atlas in one of his hands and the flint and steel in the other.He looked sad.

"You miss her,don't you?"Jesse asked,walking over to him.

"Who wouldn't....."Ivor sighed,not breaking his gaze on the doorway.

"You know,we could visit her sometime"Jesse suggested.

"Really?!"Ivor asked,looking at her.

"Sure!The Atlas can show us where she is"Jesse answered.

"Jesse,are you sure that's a good idea?"Lukas asked.

"Of coarse!We just need to ask it to bring us to Harper"Jesse answered,taking the Atlas from Ivor.

"Bring us to Harper!"

She opened the book,and that orange magic burst out!It reached down to the end of the hall,so far that Jesse couldn't even see where it went.She looked at Ivor,a huge smile on his face.He took off running.

"Ivor,wait!"Petra snapped,running after him.

Em,Olivia and Axel followed her.Lukas was about to run after them,when he turned back to Jesse.

"You comin' or not?"he asked,smirking.

"You know it!"Jesse exclaimed,running after everyone else.

By the time they made it to the end of the hallway,the magic was leading into a portal that was very strange.It was built from glow stone and glass.Jesse walked forward inspecting it carefully.

"I've never seen this much glow stone in one place before!"she said,stunned.

"Well what are we doing standing around here?Harper is waiting for us!"Ivor exclaimed.

He ran straight forward,not caring that everyone else was yelling at him to stop.

"Again!"Petra whined,running after him with Em.

Axel and Olivia stood together,whispering for a minute or two,before holding eachothers hands and walking forward.

"Well well,how long has this been a thing?"Lukas asked.

"Oh...i-it's n-not a thing!I'm just....."Olivia protested.

"Since I saved her from those whither skeletons"Axel answered,grinning.

"Really?That's two months!Guys,why didn't you tell us?"Lukas asked.

"Eh,waitin' for the right moment I guess"Axel answered,leading Olivia into the portal.

Lukas looked over at Jesse.She was looking around the hall.

"So,are you ready?"Lukas asked.

"I don't know,Lukas.I don't wanna get lost in these portals for days again"Jesse answered.

"Hey,it's alright.We've got the Atlas!We're just gonna find Harper,come back,and go home!Simple as that"Lukas said.

"Alright,but I still don't know.What if we end up facing some great big monster  like PAMA again?"Jesse asked.

"Even if we do,we can handle it"Lukas answered.

"C'mon,let's get going!"