I'm Sorry

Jesse peeked around the corner,spotting a horde of zombies in front of the temple.

"Okay,what's the plan?"Cassie asked.

"You guys stay out here and stop the zombies from following me,I'm going after Herobrine"Jesse answered.

"What?!Jesse that's a suicide mission!"Dan exclaimed.

"I'm not putting you guys in danger!It's safer out here"Jesse explained.

"But Jesse,you can't go up against him alone!"Stampy said.

"Stampy's right,Jesse"Griffin said,putting her hand on Jesse's shoulder.

"I should go with you!"

"Griffin,you can't!You'll end up like your friends!"Jesse protested.

"It's my choice!If I die in there,I'll see my friends again.If I live,I'll save them"Griffin replied.

Jesse didn't argue.She just nodded.Everyone crouched down and scurried over to the temple entrance.Before she ran in,Jesse smiled at Dan.Dan gave her a thumbs up,and started yelling at the zombies.He,Stampy and Cassie charged down,slicing them in half,cutting off limbs,ripping off heads and so on!

Griffin and Jesse ran though the temple,searching for Herobrine.Suddenly,Jesse saw a flash in the corner of her eye.She looked though the hole in the ceiling and saw multicolored lights flashing again and again.

"Up here!"she said.

Griffin gave her a boost,and Jesse grabbed the vines and hauled herself up.She hid behind a broken part of the wall,looking into the hidden portal room.Herobrine was there,laughing.He had potions and bottles at his feet,and zombies all around him.In the blink of an eye,he pulled out a sword and cut them in half,grinning.Jesse gazed in horror as he laughed as if he were insane.

"LUKAS!!!"she yelled.

Herobrine turned to her,his grin fading.

"Ah,m'lady.You finally decided to join us"he said,walking towards her.

"Snap out of it,Lukas!Fight!"Jesse growled,backing away.

"Your not talking to your friend,you know.HE's gone,and you can't get him back"Herobrine replied.

"What have you done to my friend?"Jesse asked,tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"You can't get him back,Jesse..."Herobrine answered,reaching a hand out to her.

"Join me,and you'll live like a God.You'll be cared for,treated like a princess.Join me,Jessica,and you'll live forever.

"My name ISN'T Jessica!"Jesse growled.

"IT' JESSE!"

She swung a punch,but Herobrine caught it.Jesse pulled out her sword and lashed out.She escaped his grip.When she looked up,Herobrine was holding his arm,blood pooring from the fresh wound.

"Hurt me and you hurt your boyfriend"he said,smirking.

"He's not my boyfriend!"Jesse snapped,lunging again.

She slashed her diamond sword across,leaving a huge cut over Herobrines eye.He held a hand over it,gritting his teeth.

"Now you've done it"he spat.

He pulled out his sword and ran at Jesse,but she dodged.

"I know all your moves,Jesse.It's just like Crown Masa,I know everything Lukas knows.You can't lie to me,you can't trick me"Herobrine teased.

Jesse held up her sword and slashed across Herobrines back,leaving a deep scar through the armor.Jesse grinned,she was doing damage.Suddenly,Herobrien dropped to the ground,spitting up blood.Jesse stopped,moving slightly closer to inspect his state.

"J-Jesse..."he coughed.

"H-Help.....me....."

Jesse saw his eyes.They were ocean blue.Normal.She rushed towards her friend,dropping to her knee's.She hugged him.

"I'm sorry,Lukas!"she panicked,checking if he was okay.

"I'm sorry too,Jesse"Lukas said,weakly.

"Don't be,it wasn't your fault"Jesse replied,smiling.

"No Jesse.I'm sorry about this..."Lukas sighed.

"What are you talking abo-"

That's when she realized it.Pain gathered around her stomach and back.Blood rushed through her weak body.Tears fell from her eyes.Lukas slowly sat up,holding her in his arms.He glanced at the sword that was stuck through her stomach.He grinned.Jesse stared at him.She felt blood rushing up her throat and run down her cheek,pouring onto the floor.She was terrified.Lukas's eyes were pure white,not even the pupils were colored.She felt foolish for believing that was Lukas.Her friend was trapped inside this monster,and she failed to save him.

"Lukas....."she gasped,the last of her strength slowly fading.

"Oh,don't worry,Jesse.He can here ya loud and clear"Herobrine replied,his grin growing wider.

"I'm....sorry.....I...I couldn't.....save you......"Jesse breathed,her eyelids growing heavy.

Herobrine laughed.The girl was the most pathetic thing he'd ever seen!Suddenly,a shock of pain racked his brain.

"Lukas?What are you doing in there?!"he demanded,rubbing his swore head.

Another shock of pain came into his head.What was that maniac doing in there!?

(A/N)Okay,so now we know where the cover takes place in the story!Just sayin' here,700 reads?WTF!?Okay,I knew you guys were amazing,but wow!Your all incredible!Thank you so much,JJ The Introvert!