But I Love Her(Sad Ending)

(A/N)Okay,I decided something.Minecraft:Story Mode is a choice based game,so I want to put a choice in this story.This chapter is about the aftermath of the last one,if Lukas chooses to let Jesse die,this is what happens in the future.This chapter's gonna be gory!"

Lukas stared at her.She was in so much pain,and he could take it away,one way or the other.He made up his mind.He passed the potion back to Ivor.

"Lukas,what are you dong?!"Petra asked.

Jesse smiled a little.

"I always knew you were a good guy"she whispered.

*Three months later*

Lukas sat in the middle of the floor.Knives were all around him,some covered in blood,others not.Suddenly,someone opened his bedroom door.It was Petra.She walked up behind him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"How ya doin',buddy?"she asked,sitting next to him.

Lukas didn't answer.He just stared at the floor.Petra looked at the fresh cuts on his arms.She winced at the sight.

"Why are you hurting yourself again?"she asked.

Lukas didn't answer.

"You didn't do anything wrong,Lukas.She wanted to die.I'm sorry we were jerks at the time,but it was the right thing to do,and you don't need to punish yourself for it"Petra mentioned.

Still no answer.

"Lukas,you don't have to hurt yourself for her.Jesse's gone,and none of us can change that"Petra sighed.

"But I love her....."Lukas said,his voice shaken.

"I know,buddy.But,this is all for the best.You did the right thing"Petra replied,smiling.

She got up and walked to the door.

"We're going over to Stampy's place,call if anything happens"she mentioned before closing the door.

Lukas couldn't take this anymore.Everyday he was sinking deeper and deeper into the quicksand.Falling deeper and deeper into the black hole.He shot up and walked over to his bed.He pulled off the sheet covers and the bed clothes and tied them together,as if they were a rope.He didn't even stop and think about what he was doing.Lukas  punched a hole in his ceiling and put a fence in it,tied the sheet to it,and made a knot at the end.He smiled,tears filling his eyes.He took a sand block from his chest and placed it under the rope.He stood on it and tied the rope around his neck.He let the tears fall.

"Just wait for me,Jesse.I'm on my way"he whispered.

He closed his eyes.He was excited.He looked down and broke the sand block.He couldn't breath.He closed his eyes again,and he swore,he felt a soft,gentle hand take his,right before he was knocked out.He waited.And waited.And waited.He never woke up...