New Friends?

Jesse and Lukas stepped out of the portal into a world they did NOT expect!It was normal!nice little houses everywhere,children playing,neighbour's talking to each other.There was nothing out of the ordinary.

"What am I looking at right now?"Lukas asked.

"Something that's too good to be true"Jesse answered.

"Mom,dad!I didn't think you'd be home this quick!"

Lukas and Jesse turned around and saw a teenage girl walk over to them.

"I thought you said you'd be back tomorrow!"she said,smiling.

"What?"Jesse asked.

"Just play along!"the girl whispered.

"You guys must be exhausted!Let's get you two home!"the girl said,leading them into the woods.

"What the hell do you think your doing here!?"

"I'm sorry,we just-"

"Look,it doesn't matter!What matters is that you two stay out of sight!"the girl snapped.

"Where are our friends?"Jesse asked.

"Look,they're safe,but you need to come with me!"the girl answered.

"SHE'S BACK!"

Jesse and Lukas turned around and saw a lady standing there,fear in her eyes.

"SHE'S BACK,SHE'S BACK!"she yelled,running away.

"Crap!"the girl blurted.

"C'mon,we've gotta go!"

She deeper into the woods,Jesse and Lukas running behind her.

"Wait for us!"Lukas called,tripping over sticks and rocks.

"C'mon,we're almost there!"the girl called,running into a cave.

"Is it me or is she insane?"Lukas asked.

"It's both of us,now c'mon!"Jesse said,running after the girl.

They ran into the cave,darkness surrounding them.Suddenly,huge beams of light blinded them.When they got used to the light,they saw the girl pulling vines away from a hole in the cave wall.

"Come on!"She snapped,running through.

Jesse and Lukas ran after her.Once they were out of the cave,they saw it.They were in a jungle!

"Woah,you two are fast!Could be better,though."

Lukas and Jesse turned around and saw the girl climbing down some vines.

"Question,what the heck was that about?!"Lukas asked.

"Yeah!And why was that lady screaming 'she's back'!?"Jesse asked.

"He he,I'm guessing you guys want answer's"the girl said,rubbing the back of her neck with one hand and putting the other into her hoodie pocket.

For the first time,Jesse and Lukas could see what she really looked like.She had long,red hair that went down to her waist.She was wearing a grey hoodie with jeans and boots.Her eyes were.........interesting!They were an odd aqua blue color,a mix of ocean blue and emerald green.

"Well,first of all,I'm sorry about all the rush and panic.Two,the whole 'she's back' thing is a long story"the girls answered.

"We're listening!"Lukas said,crossing his arms.

"Well,it's complicated..."the girl sighed,walking down a sand path with Lukas and Jesse following her.

"You guys came from the portal hall,right?"she asked.