Untypical First day of class

SEUNGKWAN'S POV

The first day of school, though we hate school, should be full of excitement as this is the day we are able to see our friends after a long time or the day we are able to touch money again as we have our allowances. Well, did you notice how I used the word SHOULD? That is because what I feel right now is so far from excitement. Today is my first day of class in a new school where everyone and everywhere in the place is unknown to me. I didn't like this school but I have no choice. I'am Boo Seungkwan by the way and my student life start again in an unfamiliar school.

Pledis Academy is a prestigious school as this school is known to be only afforded by the richest of the rich in the country. NO. I am not rich. I came from an avarage family, and my parents have to work overseas just to get me and my sister to school. You guys are probably thinking how the hell did I get to enter the school right? Well that's easy..... I used my brain.

Months ago when my parents returned from another country, I heard them talking. It looks like they are having a problem with work and money that may lead for me or my sister to stop school. Of course not wanting for my sister to stop school, I would be willing to do so instead of her. I was thinking like that when one of my friends, Essy, suggested to take a scholarship exam in Pledis Academy as her brother would also take the exam. Having the opportunity to help my parents and at the same time continue my study, I grabbed the opportunity leading to where I am today. In front of this handsome stranger with a very rude mouth.

"Hey you should look where you are walking!" The stranger said angrily.

"But you were the one who bump into me" I said calmly like stating a fact everyone know exept him.

"HAH! Do you know who you are talking to?!" He replied smirking.

"Nope, I am actually a new student here and I am kinda lost so I don't know who you are and don't really have the time to know you cause I will get late" I replied and started walking away.

As I was walking I heard a lot of whispers around me. I probably did fight the wrong person as this person seems to be very popular and I think I might get bullied from it. I don't mind being bullied though, I have prepared myself my whole summer for this as I am of different status, its like a fact to me that it will happen. What I can say though is that I like challanges and so bring it on, I smirked as I thought of that.