The bet

"So, what do you think it is? The first one or the second one?" Seongcheol asked, still wearing that teasing smile he has this whole time

Vernon scrunched his face then immediately answered,

"Are you crazy?! Of course the first one!" He hurriedly said, almost stuttering.

"Chill man, I know. So now that you know how you feel, what are you going to do?" Seungcheol asked raising one of his brow.

"What do you mean?" Vernon replied.

"I mean, knowing your feelings doesn't necessarily resolve it, you've gotta do something about it" Seongcheol explained.

"What do you think I should do?" Vernon, asking for advice.

"Oh men just what are you suppose to do without me" Seongcheol teased to which Vernon just shrugged off. Well, it's true.

"You say you are angry with him for playing with your emotions right? So what's best way to resolve that is to get even with him!" Seungcheol suggested.

Vernon just squinted his eyes at Seungcheol seemingly asking him to continue with what he is thinking.

"So you know bullying Seungkwan doesn't really work therefore, it's not the best way to get even with him" Seungcheol said to which Vernon nodded in agreement.

"I did a background check on him. He was said to be asexual by people in his old school because even though he is quite popular he always rejects admirers saying he is not interested in love. However, he had one serious relationship before" Seungcheol declared smiling brightly to Vernon as if he just said a very obvious solution to Vernon.

"So what am I supposed to get here?" Vernon asked clueless on his friends enthusiasm.

"You see, Seungkwan's weakness! Seungkwan's too smart and confident for normal bullying to work so I suggest a well planned one. It's through love!" Seongcheol declared.

"Wait, I am not getting a bit of what your plan is. Can you explain it in a more organized way please. You are jumping from one thought to another" Vernon scolded Seongcheol

"Sorry, I am just so excited with what I am thinking. Well, to make it clear, Seungkwan's weakness is love. He is afraid of loving. I mean why would he said he is not interested in love when clearly he had one before. And so I concluded that he became afraid of it" Seungcheol explain.

"Wait I think I know where this is going" Vernon said and was starting to escape when Seongcheol hold on to him smiling deviously. For a moment, Vernon was seeing horns in Seongcheol's head.

"So what I propose is make him fall in love with you! You court him and then when he is really in love with you, then dump him!" Seungcheol said with so much excitement.

Vernon looked hesitant.

"What afraid you can't? What is my baby not confident with how he looks? I thought you are so lovable" Seungcheol teased to which irked Vernon.

"Okay fine I will do it!" Vernon agreed in anger.

Seungcheol smiled.

"Okay so the payment for my service is entertainment!" Seungcheol said.

"What?! I thought it's a friend's advice?" Vernon said feeling betrayed.

"Well, yeah but I just thought of something to make everything exciting even for me and Jeonghan" Seungcheol said making Vernon curious.

"And what is that?" Vernon asked.

"Let's bet on this. You make Seungkwan fall in love, you win. We do everything to stop you. If within 2 months he still hates you, we win" Seungcheol suggested.

"What do we get out of this?" Vernon asked, there is an unsettling feelings about this plan.

"What more but entertainment. But since I don't see any excitement in you, let's add one favor from me. You know that is a great deal of a prize" Seungcheol said.

Vernon think for a while. He is unsure of the plan but he didn't know why. And that feeling itself pissed him off. Why is he always like this when Seungkwan is the topic. He was never like this before. Not liking everything that he is feeling lately, not knowing of his own feelings and thoughts. he hate himself like this. He agreed.

Seungcheol smiled and said that the bet starts tomorrow. As he was walking out of the clinic, Vernon saw an imaginary horns and tail in Seungcheol.

"He is evil. I am glad I am on the same side as him" Vernon thought.