The right person

SEONGCHEOL'S POV

Hearing Hansol's thoughts about Seungkwan, I think I finally found the right person. He might be just the one who can recreate everything and fixed this damn situation. Now that I finally found the muse, I need to plan this carefully... from now on every step could create so much difference..... with that in mind, I wouldn't want any unexpected events to happen but I guess Seungkwan is just another name for unexpected.

I was walking going to the student council room when Seungkwan came running to me, pale and panicking.

"hyung, Woozi hyung.... he...he... needs help" Seungkwan said, stuttering. What could have happened to Woozi worth panicking? I look at Seungkwan with concern, I was just about to ask what happened to Woozi when Hoshi came running to me as well.

"hyung!!!! Jeonghan!! he's crying in the hallway!!! he is looking for you!!" Hoshi shouted.

HUH?! Jeonghan rarely cry, something serious must have happened.

"HYUNG! Woozi hyung is hurt!!!" Seungkwan pleaded to me making me look back at him.

I look at the two in front of me, I was in dilemma. I need to find a solution for both. And so, I decided to inquire further about Woozi's condition.

"Seungkwan, what happen to Woozi is he badly hurt? is he unconscious?" I asked Seungkwan.

"he..he.... he... has a cut. He is awake but he is bleeding!! hyung there is blood!" Seungkwan answered about to cry.

"okay calm down Seungkwan!" I said to Seungkwan, touching his shoulders, trying to calm him so that he could follow to what I am about to instruct him.

"first, Go back to Woozi. Put pressure into his wound to stop the bleeding. Here, my handkerchief. then if you can bring him to the infirmary, do so, okay? I'll follow immediately, I'll just talk quickly with Jeonghan" I said as I hand Seungkwan my handkerchief and was about to run with Hoshi but then Seungkwan grabbed my hand.

"Hyung!!! help Woozi please!" Seungkwan begged already crying. I guess seeing Woozi hurt must have shocked him. I touch Seungkwan's hand trying to reassure him that everything would be okay.

"Seungkwan, don't worry. Woozi is a strong person okay? I'll check up on Jeonghan really quick and then I'll come and run to help okay?" I said as I run really fast.

When I saw Jeonghan's back in the Hallway, I immediately turn him around and hugged him.

"What happened? calm down okay" I said but then realized that something is wrong.

"YAH!! HYUNG!!! you're creepy what are you doing?!" Jeonghan shouted as he pushed me away from him.

I look at him carefully and was confused as to what was happening. He was not crying and he was very well. With that, I turn to my side, to catch Hoshi trying to run and so I grabbed his collar to make him spill the beans.

"what the hell is this?" I asked, slowly feeling my anger arising

"well Woozi said to me to prank you with Seungkwan and so I did what he said" Hoshi answered.  With that, everything slowly sinked into me...

For Hoshi, this may be a prank but Seungkwan.... he.....is... not. His reaction are just too real.

Realizing what was going on, I immediately release Hoshi and run fast to the infirmary.