he knows your little secret

"Hey Seungkwan!"

"And who might you be?" Seungkwan answered looking at the person weirdly as he is too friendly for someone he can't recall knowing

"I am Seungcheol! Woozi and others have student council meeting today so they ask me to come pick you up so... what do you say? Let's go?" Seungcheol answered.

Seungkwan look at the friendly being in front of him, trying to measure him however after a minute or so, he return back to his usual uncaring attitude.

" okay lets go" Seungkwan said as he go on and started walking.

" So how was school so far?" Seungcheol ask.

"Good... quite ineresting " he answerd with a small smile on his face.

"Ooohhh why do I see such sweet smile? What or.....maybe who is putting that into your face?" Seungcheol teased

"Nothing and no one in particular" Seungkwan answered as he rolled his eyes

"I am a strong and independent man.... I don't really need anyone but myself and family to be happy"

"Haha you're quite feisty and it is amusing" Seongcheol commented.

"What? is it your first time to meet someone who is not really fascinated by romance?" Seungkwan answered, not really amused at where the conversation is going.

"No.... not really.... I know quite a lot of people such as the president and I can say that you are different" Seungcheol said gradually becoming serious and quite cautious..

"Woozi? Really? I don't think so" Seungkwan said weirded out at the mention of Woozi not being interested at romance when he think otherwise...

"I think he may be curious about love of others but to have one? I don't think so" Seungcheol answered smiling but not quite a smile for Seungkwan. For him, more than a smile, it looks like a front.

"Why do you say so?" Seungkwan inquire further.

With that, Seungcheol just laugh. Seungkwan thought that the laugh was quite fake and sarcastic.

"Well, that is probably because I confess to him before?" Seungcheol answered.

"Did you ever consider the fact that he might actually don't like you instead?" Seungkwan said, being the sassy thing he is.

"Do you think I would even be a kind of person who would reach the point of confession if I didn't even see a chance?" Seungcheol answered getting quite angered.

"Well yeah, you actually kind of look like a coward to me who would not take risk" Seungkwan talk back, the conversation getting quite heated.

"Coward? Are you talking about yourself" Seungcheol replied as he sneered.

"Me? I am no coward!!! I was just not yet given a chance because so far I have not been interested in someone!" Seungkwan defended.

"NO! there is a big difference between  not being interested in love and being in denial! And I can say it is the latter to you!" Seungcheol said.

"How are you so sure of that?" Seungkwan challenge.

"Because I know you very well! You are Boo Seungkwan. Your parents work overseas to finance your education here, however because of some circumstances your parents' salary plummeted down and now only one between you and your sister can study. This incident pushed you to try scholarship? Am I right?" Seongcheol smirked.

"How dare you do background check on me?! That's personal! AND ILLEGAL!" Seungkwan glared at Seungcheol.

"Well guessed what? There's more... you became known as the 'asexual one' in your old school because you reject admirers whether it's a girl or boy telling them your "not interested" line. However before all, there is this person....." Seungcheol was stopped by Seungkwan.

"Don't even dare continue.... what do you want from me and what do you even get from this?" Seungkwan said menace in his voice.

"Well simple, stop this hide and seek and stop frustating Jeonghan" Seungcheol said then leave without getting a reply. He was sure that he would get what he wants.