The Devil is Dressed in Black with a Tophat

______Nox's POV___________________

I did not know what day it was. I only knew I've been here learning and studying about demons, their lifestyle and their history. For goodness sake I haven't even been in my human form for a while. I must admit it did feel nice to live wild; run through forests and clear my head. Kanon quickly became like a brother to me and I just never thought about going back until I spawned in the woods by the camp. I could hear laughter and thing going on in the camp; it just pulled at my heart strings.

I feel like I should go and face my friends again and maybe I was the one in the wrong but I don't know, maybe I wasn't? Or maybe I'm just....

me?

-------------------------------------Narrator's POV---------------------------------

Nox's body was kept in a demon resistance cage. That's all they had since they didn't want to keep her in the autopsy room with corpses, because she was not fully dead.

This cage was in the hospital hidden far in the back; and the only people who knew this were her close friends and her training teacher.

It felt like a normal day to everyone else. But it wasn't. In fact today would be slightly better for Nox's dear friends.

___________________________________

Joe's POV

It's been weeks since the incident. I constantly feel guilty even though it wasn't my fault. My hygiene was completely down the drain; Nox was half dead, Nathan fell into depression- and Sully still didn't wake up. I was sitting at the same hospital bed like I did everyday. Waiting for Sully to wake up if he ever would. It was if everyone was damaged in some way ever since. The bags under my eyes showed and my hair was a mess. Not to mention I stunk.

Sully was my best friend yes.

But I can't help feeling sexually confused with what I'm attracted to. I kept my face in my hands sulking.

"Wow Joe you really smell." I forced myself to pick my head up. Sully stared back at me smiling sheepishly.

Everything seemed to fade away when I felt tears prick my eyes.

"Sully..."

___Aristo's POV___

I ran to the hospital; even though I was exhausted. Without even asking I made my way to the back where Nox was; tears streaming down my face. I had a few seconds before security came to drag me out.

I collapsed on the floor and looked up at her body.

"I'm so sorry I said that to you I never meant it I never meant it I never meant it! I never thought you would leave you're my best friend please come back! I was just angry and frustrated please come back I feel so guilty saying that and that was the last time I saw you!" Security was right behind me now pulling me back.

"Please come back Raven please!"

_____Nox's pov_____

After a few more days I felt it necessary to go back. It was like something had to be cleared.

"Azazel. It's time." I turned human I had an eyepatch over my one eye because it underwent a transformation- it stayed green and the pupil would be dilated. Hopefully when I go back my normal eye color will return.

Azazel looked alarmed but relaxed.

"Kanon why don't you come back?" I looked to my side. We hung out ever since I met him that day.

"I have a duty to wait here until the lost child returns." I did not even try to make sense of that. I hugged him, pat Hellraiser on the head then looked to Azazel and nodded. 

Once again she was about the pounce, "Goodbye Noxious Fumes." She leaped at me.

"OH DON'T GET PREGNANT EITHER!" I heard Hellraiser yell before I vanished.

____Narrator's POV___

Now you may think everything is going good in this chapter. Oh no no no. When a body is open for possession, evil entities become closer and closer. Despite the demon resistance; this demon was much more powerful. He dresses in all black, and wears a tophat. He is closest out of all entities. He is so close to possessing Nox's body that he could just grab it. And that he did. Once he was in; he wanted out of that cage.

___________