Chapter 1: A Normal Seattle Morning

“Carly….Carly!” Spencer yelled from down stairs.

“What?” Carly said while coming down stairs. “Dustin’s coming to pick me up for school any minute."

“Yeah,yeah ok guess what I plan to do” Spencer said.Carly just gave him a look.She knew by now she can never guess whats going on in his mind. “I plan to recreated all of my inventions I’ve made over the past years!”

“How are you going to do that“She asked.

“I…..have no idea“Spencer told her.

“Well do yourself a favor and don’t make a sign that says “Pee on Carl”. Carly said.She remembered that day like it was yesterday.

“Hey…that’s not going to happen again!” He exclaimed.Just then the doorbell rang.“It’s open”

“Who’s the girl that needs a ride to school” Dustin said while walking in.Dustin’s been Carly’s boyfriend for about a year and a half.They met by…well..Sam.She was the one that set them up and they’ve been together ever since.

“Hey you” Carly said as she walked up to him.

“Hey Babe” Dustin replied before kissing her.

“Woah, keep the PDA out of the apartment” Spencer told them while separating them.“Thank you”

“Alright we better go” Carly said while grabbing her backpack.“Bye Spencer”

“Bye Spencer“Dustin said while opening the door for Carly.Once Carly and Dustin got down to the lobby they saw Sam and Freddie.

“Hey guys” Carly said.

“Hey guys” Sam replied.

“Hola” Freddie replied.

“You guys need a ride to school?” Dustin asked.

“Sure,you’re ok with that” Freddie asked.

“No chiz why do you think he asked” Sam told him.Freddie gave Sam a look.

“I just wanted to make sure, when someone asks you if you need a ride the nice thing to do is ask if it’s ok.Some times is can be an empty gesture” Freddie explained.

“Yeah in your world” Sam replied. “Dude when someone asks if you need a ride you don’t ask you just call shotgun…so SHOTGUN”. Dustin laughed a little.

“Yeah sure Sam” He replied.

“Alright we better go” Freddie told them.

“Yeah let’s go guys” Dustin replied.Sam ran to the car to make sure she got shotgun and Dustin went after her to make sure she wouldn’t break anything.

“Sam don’t touch the radio!” Dustin called out.

“How are you and Sam dating” Carly asked Freddie.She remembered the past and how Sam would rather lick a swing set then date Freddie.

“Well………” Freddie gave Carly a look.A look clearly asking if Carly would ever rethink the idea of her and Freddie.

“No“Carly said.“Just..walk“Carly pointed to the door.

“NO SAM NO DEATH METAL” They herd Dustin yelled over screaming coming from the radio.Carly and Freddie both gave each other a look and ran to the car.