Chapter 9: Shane faces his fear

Later that day Carly invited everyone to the apartment. Sam, Dustin, Freddie, Shane, and Spencer. "Oh hey Sam" Shane said.

"Hey" Sam responded

"Hey how come you haven't been acting weird since I got here like Carly?" He asked.

"Oh that's because I'm dating someone" She told him.

"Who?" Shane asked.

"This guy" Freddie stepped in.

"No way really?" Shane was shocked.

"Yep" Sam assured him.

"Um Carly" Shane said "how long have I been gone?"

"Long enough Shane, long enough" She told him.

"Hey why are we here anyway?" Sam asked.

"Because" Carly started to say "Shane is going to face his fear" Just then they hear the elevator door open.

"Ha oh yeah that's not happening" Shane said looking at the elevator.

"Come on you'll be fine" Carly told him. After about 5 minutes of convincing, Shane was standing in the elevator.

"See almost there" Freddie said "now all you have to do is ride down to the lobby, no biggie"

"Push the button" Shane finally said. As the doors started to close they all cheered him on. Soon the doors were completely closed.

"Hey guys guess what!" Spencer said running out of his room.

"What?" They all asked.

"I took all of my inventions and made them into one huge invention" Spencer told them.

"Awesome" They all smiled.

"So were is it?" Sam asked.

"Oh I put it in the elevator, I figured it could use an awesome entrance, it's on it's way up" Spencer replied.

"The elevator" Carly's smile disappeared

"Spencer how much did it weigh?" Freddie asked.

"I have no idea, all I know is that it's super heavy" Spencer said "why?"

"because if someone or something on another elevator weighs a lot then it could cause another elevator to-" Freddie's sentence was cut short by a huge crash coming from the elevator.

"Oh my god who's in the elevator!" Spencer asked.

"Shane!" Carly responded.

"I'll get the car" Spencer said as if it wasn't a surprise.

"I'll be in the car with Spencer" Freddie said.

"Hey um where would the elevator end up?" Dustin asked.

"The basement" Carly told him.

"I'll be in the basement" Dustin said.

"I'll call 911 again" Carly said walking towards the phone.

"Make sure the hospital has turkey fingers" Sam said. And that's what happened when Shane came back after 4 years.