Chapter Four: A Stolen Kiss

I walked into Takashi's  office and two girls were sitting on his lap. I crossed my arms over my chest trying hard not wanting to punch him in the face. "Can i talk to Takashi...alone?" Emphasizing on the last word so that the two sluts would scram. When they were hesitating he said something to them in Japanese and they giggled. They got up and left giving me mean looks. I closed the door and I was sure he could see the betrayal in my eyes. When I didn't look up to him he came walking towards me lifting my chin up. Forcing me to look into his eyes. I could feel the tears blinding me and I looked away. "You okay?" He asked acting all concerned which was like a slap in my face. " As if you care!" I snapped at him and he flinched at the sharpness in my voice. He pushed me against the door making sure I couldn't move. "Is something bothering you?" He said in his most threatening voice he uses to intimidate lousy losers. I just looked at him my eyes narrowing. "How can you even ask me that Takashi? Every time I walk in here I find a slut all over you and you act like it's nothing. I'm no one's side dish okay. If you don't want me anymore just say so..but don't use me!!" He let go and a smirked played at the corner of his lips. "You think I would cheat on you!?" I pushed him aside and went and finished the whisky shot that he was drinking. "You don't have to..you're already doing that." I said as harsh as possible hoping he would get the message that I'm hurt. "I'm done getting used by you..not anymore!" He quickly came towards me and grabbed my throat. "It's over..when I say it is! I love you and I'm not walking away just because you're insecure! You got that!" I could feel him tightening his grip around my neck and I was struggling to breath. I leaned in forward and looked him in the eyes. "Fuck you!" He just snorted and kissed me I didn't kiss him back and I pushed him away."Stay away from me Takashi you're not smooching your way back in!" He took my hand and went and sat on his desk. "You know I would do anything for you..right? Even kill if I have to. Is there another guy?" Suspicion grew in his voice making him sound more bad."You treat me like dirt..yet I still stay loyal to you. But you're dick ain't done searching. I just want you to stop hurting me!" I didn't even realise tears were running down my cheeks. He wiped them away and kissed me again..this time I couldn't resist kissing him back. "I want you by my side..and only you. Don't you dare ever break up with me Chloe. I'm nothing without you." He kissed me on my forehead and than I said goodbye to him smiling although my heart was still aching. I went home and it was quiet. I ran upstairs and shut the door behind me. I flopped down on my bed and just let it all out. I cried and cried till I cried myself sick. My eyes was red and puffy but I kept on crying. My door opened and Han was standing in the doorway. I quickly wiped the tears off my face trying to act brave. "Chlo what's wrong?" I looked up at his concerned face and forced out a smile "Nothing...I'm fine." although it didn't fool him. "Yeah right I'm supposed to believe that?" He said with his arms crossed leaning against the closed door. I looked up to his handsome face and I couldn't help but break down. I started crying all over the cries shook through my whole body. Han hesitated a little but than he grabbed me into a bear hug. Crushing my small frame against his chest. His embrace was warm and welcoming. "Do you wanna talk about it?" The words lingering between us in the air. I just shook my head and grabbed his shirt tighter. " Okay...you don't have to if you don't want to." I looked up to him,his dark eyes searching for mine. He leaned in and without hesitation I did too. Our lips crashed against each other's. His lips was cool against my warm ones. But than it seemed like we both came to our senses just in time and we pulled away. He looked at me and cleared his throat. "I gotta.." He got up and I also got up. "Yeah..see you around." He opened the door and closed it again. I fell back on my bed my cheeks burning,butterflies flying  around in my tummy.