Chapter Nine: Rio!!?

We were all sitting in the living room. Me,Dom,Mia,Letty,Brian and Han. "What's the family meeting about?" I started since everyone was quiet waiting for some bomb to explode. "Chlo...I've..I've decided that you're gonna go stay in Rio for a while with Tej and Roman." Brian strattled. "What!? You're kidding right!?" I got up from the couch and went to Mia. "Tell him he can't do that. I'm not going!" Mia gave me a sympathetic look. "Chloe...we all think it's for the best." She said in a soft tone. I turned and looked at Brian. "If this is about Takashi. Well forget it he's not going anywhere. I don't even like it there!!" Brian's eyes narrowed and I knew he was going to spit fire. "You're going because mom and dad has had it with you always doing whatever you feel like doing. Street racing on school grounds,getting into fights with your classmates and back chatting the principal!!? The same problems over and over at every school. My God! Chloe don't you ever learn!!?" I've never seen him so mad before. I thought he would understand. The feeling of being unwanted..not even your own family giving a fuck about your whereabouts. "I'm only following my big brother's example." I said and then I ran up the stairs to my room shutting the door close behind me.

"Cut the kid some slack Brian." Letty announced. I turned and looked at her. "I'm done..I don't know what to do anymore. She never listens to anyone except herself." Dom snorted. "Sounds like someone we know." He said looking at me. Mia came and put her hand on my shoulder. "She's your sister Brian. Don't push her away only because you don't approve of her relationship with Takashi. Hell! None of us do but you're only gonna chase her into his arms." I flopped down on the couch. "Takashi on the other hand...well he'll stay away from her. We're gonna make sure of that." Dom said with his usual husky voice. "They're only kids...that think they are in love." Letty said my head shooting in her direction. "Chloe is still a kid. Takashi is a grown man messing with her heart. And I won't allow that." I got up and went outside for some fresh air.