Chapter Twelve: Shadow

My eyes blurted open and the sharp light was almost blinding me. My head was hurting so bad,the cold air burning my nose. Than I realised it must be the chemical's doing that the thug used to knock me out with. I looked around at the deserted place. Only one window in the corner of the wall high up out of my reach. I tried to get up but only than I realized that my hands were tied up behind me around a pole. My face was sore and I could feel that my lip was swollen. It was awful to move my eyebrow and I guessed it must've been busted open too. My ribs was so sore and it felt like I broke every single bone in my body. The door opened and an Asian guy made his appearance. He had short black spiky hair with black studs in his ears. He had a scar over his face running from his left eyebrow down his cheek to his bottom lip. His eyes was cold and emotionless. He was wearing a black long sleeve,that revealed his muscled chest and toned six pack with black denims and black shoes. He spelled trouble and if he wasn't the one who kidnapped me and beat me up I actually would've made a move(I told you I had a thing for Asian guys). He came and kneeled in front of me and I backed away from him but it didn't help much since my back was already against the pole. "You're awake..." He said with a smirk his voice harsh and cold. He took his index finger and strolled it over my cheek and I winced. "I'm not gonna hurt you..." I kept on looking at the other side of the room avoiding his gaze that was locked on my face. "Too bad..you already did." I snapped at him. He removed his finger and put his hand on his thigh. "That wasn't my doing...but I needed something to show your boyfriend how serious I was." I looked at him,my eyes meeting his brown ones. "What do you want from me! What do you want from Takashi!" I asked. He smiled and got up and walked to the other side of the room."Takashi thinks just because he's uncle is part of the Yakuza everyone is supposed to fear him. The Usagi and the Yakuza are arch nemesis. And when you wanna get back at your enemy. You hit him where it hurts most..his loved ones." He came walking towards me again and took my chin in his hand forcing me to look up to him. "I must say...even though you're batted up in bruises you're irresistibly attractive. Makes me have second thoughts of handing you over to Takashi tomorrow." He bit his lip and leaned in kissing me in my neck making me shiver. "That doesn't mean I can't have fun with you before than...." He whispered in my ear. Those words made my heart skip a few beats and I could just tremble at the thought of him on top of me doing whatever he feels like doing. He can't do that! He's going to rape me! No! Not me! "What's your name?" He asked his face still buried in my neck. His hot breath sending goosebumps all over my skin. "Ch...Chloe.." I startled. He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. "You can call me Shadow." He got up and walked to the door turning around one more time. "See you later..." He bit his lip once more and walked out closing the door behind him. I let out a huge sigh and it felt like I was holding up my breath when Shadow was so close to me. I had to get out of here. I'm not going to sleep with him even if my life depended on it.
                ----------------
I walked into his room,he was sitting at a desk drinking some whiskey. Reminding me of Takashi. The door closed and he glanced up."Chloe..." He smiled and came walking towards me. He pinned me up against the closed door,sliding his hand down my back. He stopped just above my ass and he locked the door. My heart cringed as I heard the door lock,I couldn't escape. He looked up to me and pressed his lips on mine. I gasped as he slid his tongue in my mouth. He took his one hand and started massaging my right breast. I tried pushing him away but my attempts was pathetic since he was so much stronger than me. He threw me on the bed and a yelp escape my mouth. He put his hand over my mouth. My cries died out to murmuring and I was sure no one could hear me and even if they did they wouldn't help me. He was on top of me his body weight pinning me down on the bed. He grabbed both my wrists and pinned them down above my head. His other hand still covering my mouth. "If you dare to scream I won't hesitate to kill you! Understand!?" I just nodded my head slowly as sobs shook through my body. He let go his hand and ripped the buttons off of the shirt they have given me to get dressed in. My black lace bra was the only thing covering up my boobs now. He took my bra off too and smiled when he saw my breasts. He bent down and started sucking on my left nipple massaging my other boob with his hand. My legs was kicking around furiously under him but it didn't help. Just than someone lift him off me and threw him against the wall. I quickly got up and closed my bare chest with the shirt. Only than I saw that it was Han that came to my rescue. He pinned Shadow down on the floor and started hitting him in the face. The two of them fought and than I took the bed site lamp and hit Shadow over his head. Shadow passed out and Han got up. I quickly covered myself before he could look at me. But I think he must've caught on cause he took off his leather jacket and handed it to me."Here,put this on." His voice was angered and cold. I could see him still shaking with anger. I took the jacket and put it on zipping it up. I found my bra where it was tossed aside and slipped in the jacket's pocket. I ran up to Han and grabbed him in a hug. "I'm so glad you're here." He pulled me closer and kissed me on my head. "Sure. Let's get out of here." He grabbed my hand and ran out to where Brain and the others were fighting with Shadow's thugs. "Get her out of here Han!" Brain shouted. Han nodded and dragged me out to his car....

AN: I know this was a long chapter I promise to keep the other one short. Thanks for reading🌼🌼 Peace!!!