KMR 09 - Follow Me

Go with me
Believe in me and come
Look only at me
Don't look back
- by Nam Woohyun & Kim Sunggyu, INFINITE Follow Me

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 09
Follow Me

Kim Kei

I'm peeking into the library. Nayeon, the librarian who's at the counter looking at me with a weird stare. I just give her a grin.

"Kim Kei," she call out my name nearly to whisper but I can hear it. I enter the library and close the door.

"Hey, Nayeon-ah," I said.

"It so rare for you to come here," she said.

"Hehe. I have something to find here," I said.

"Oh," she nods. She's in the same class as me. We're not that close but we're a good friend of each other. "Ah. I want too ask you something. But, don't get angry, okay?"

"Okay. What is it?" I asked.

"Is it true that you have some relationship with Joshua?" Nayeon asked.

"And why did you asked?" I asked her back.

"Ani. I'm just curious. Because you didn't seems like to get close easily to any guy here. And, lately the others are talking about that. You're quite famous among the students lately," she said.

"Famous?" I asked. Hongbin said that he noticed me also because of Joshua.

"Did he do anything bad to you? You know, he's not really a good guy. I'm worried about you when I heard that from my friends. You're too kind and naive. I afraid that he do something bad to you," Nayeon said.

"You're so sweet, Nayeon-ah," I said. "But, don't worry. He did nothing bad to me. Don't worry about me, okay?"

"Okay. But, if you need any help, just ask then," she said.

"I surely will. And thanks," I said.

"You are welcome," she said.

I walk into the library. What am I looking for here? Joshua of course. It so hard for me to see him in the school lately. It has been a week since we start it. And I start to rarely see him anywhere around even he is presence that day.

I just meet him outside of the school. When I give him the food that I promised to give it to him. There's many thing I want to tell him about Hongbin sunbae. But our meeting when I give him the food I've packed for him is too short and annoyed me. At last, I'll leave and regret that I haven't tell him anything that I planed to tell.

I go to the rare books area. I know that he will be here somewhere. And finally, I found him. He's at the window. Listening to his music player while closing his eyes.

I walk toward him. I take one side of his earphone and put it in my ear. Joshua open his eyes and look at me.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Looking for you of course," I said. "It's so hard to see you around in school lately,"

"Oh," he nods. "I've heard that the students starts to wondering what is your relationship with me because they always see you around me. If you always see me like this, they'll start to make some unclear assumption,"

"Let them be," I said.

"Huh?"

"Let them be. I might haven't told you but, because I always seeing you like this, Hongbin sunbae noticed me before I even try to make him notice me," I said.

"He notice you?" he asked.

"Eo. He worried about me because of you. Thanks for your existence. He start to know me. And we're getting close to each other now," I said. "I wanted to tell you about this but you're too annoying lately,"

"I am?" he asked. "I just tired,"

"Oh. Okay," I said. Remember. Don't ask anything about his personal life. "But, don't just disappears like this. It's hard for me to find you,"

"And how did you find me here?" he asked.

"Before you agree to help me, I used to be your stalker during the time I keep ask you to help me. That's why I know that you might be here," I said. He just nods. "And you haven't teach me anything about kissing. You just kiss me and when I kiss you, you never kiss me back,"

"I've teach you. But you didn't realise," he said.

"About what? Giving me task to make you kiss me back?" I asked.

"When I kiss you, I literally teach you how to kiss. You just need to copy what I've done when I kissed you when you kiss me. When you do that correctly, I'll kiss you back," Joshua said.

"Oh," I really didn't expect that.

"Then, why do you think I always kiss you these days? Because I'm a bad boy?" Joshua ask. "I'm not that low to kiss any random girl,"

"Oh,"

"What Oh? And till now you didn't get it?" Joshua asked.

"Hehe. Sorry," I said. "You should tell me from the start,"

"Whatever," he pull out the earphone from my ear and stand up. He walk away without any words.

"He just leave me?" I asked myself. Then, I stand up and follow him. He's walking out from the library and just walking leisurely. Tsk. Why am I following him right now?

When I'm planning to walk away, I feel someone pulls my hand. It's Joshua. He pulls me into an empty club room. He close the door.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Mwo?" he asked me back. What?! Huh. What he actually want?

"What you-" before I could say anything, Joshua kiss my lips. I'm shock at first. But then, I remember that he told me to copy what he did. I close my eyes. Trying to remember what he did and how he kiss me. I want to remember how his lips moves on mine.

At last, I lost in it. The feel. Even we didn't share any special feeling, this kiss is just amazing. It's addictive and so smooth. I start to moves my lips. He just continue and we just kiss.

Don't stop. Please. Don't stop. After a while, he pulls out. He open his eyes and look straight into my eyes. Both of us still trying to catch our breath after our long kiss.

"You're improving," he said.

"Really?" I asked happily while still trying to rearrange my breathing.

"But still. You need to learn more," he said. "You have more than enough time to learn it. And till September 29, keep try to make Hongbin fall for you. I think you have that chance,"

"I am?" I asked.

"I saw you before with Hongbin. At the gym. He look comfortable around you," Joshua said. "Keep it up and you'll get your so called prince charming,"

I don't know how to react on that. I just smile to him. I tip toe and peck his lips. That is all I can do. Peck his lips. Not for him to kiss me back. But as a sign that I am so happy.

"Thank you, Joshua-ya~~" I said with aegyo.

"E-eo," he said. Turning his face away from me. But I can see clearly that his ear turns red.

He's good in kissing but he turn so shy when it come to aegyo. How cute. Just if everyone know about this.

"Joshua-ya~~" I called his name cutely again.

"What?" he asked with his voice trembling. I jumped in front of him and start to sings.

"♪ Itjanha naega halmari isseo~
Itjanha naega neomu johahae-"

"Stop!" he said.

"You like it, don't you?" I asked.

"I'm not," he said. "I'm leaving,"

"Let's go together~~"

💑

vote n comment