KMR 20 - To The Beautiful You

**insert Moonrise (Lovelyz A New Trilogy intro) here** A new update is up!!!

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 20
To The Beautiful You

Kim Kei

I don't know why. But I can't help myself to smile. I just smile with no reason. I aware that Yein is staring at me since from my house.

"Kei-ah," she call my name when both of us already in our class.

"Nae?" I asked while putting my bag on my table. I look at Yein.

"Are you alright?" Yein asked.

"I am. Why did you asked?" I asked.

"Well. You look so happy today. That's why I asked. It seems like, a bit weird. You're smiling non stop," she said.

"I'm just happy. I feel like to smile," I said. Actually, I also didn't know why I feel like this.

"O-kay," Yein said.

"Kei-ah," I heard someone calling my name. I turn my head to look at the front door. Hongbin sunbae is standing there. He make a gesture asking me to come out.

"I'm going out first," I said before walking toward Hongbin sunbae. We walk toward the end of the corridor where there's lesser students.

"You look a bit different today," Hongbin sunbae said. He look at me from head to toe.

"Really. What's different?" I asked.

"You look prettier," Hongbin sunbae said. "Like a flower that is blooming. So pretty and fresh,"

"Jinja. Gomawo," I said. "Did I just look pretty today? The other days not?"

"You're pretty everyday. But today you look like you're blooming," Hongbin sunbae said.

"Aw. You make me shy," I said. Somehow I feel comfortable around Hongbin sunbae. I'm able to joke around. "Why are you calling me?"

"Oh! This," Hongbin sunbae hand me something. An album. A BoA album. My eyes gotten widen. "I heard that you like BoA. That's why I'm buying you this,"

"You're so kind, sunbae. Thank you very much," I said. I take the album and admire it. I can't believe that I'm holding a BoA album. I'm so excited.

"Did you like it?" Hongbin sunbae said.

"I really really like it," I said. "But, how did you know that I like BoA?"

"It just. I heard it somewhere," Hongbin sunbae said. I wonder from who he know that I like BoA. It must've be from my close friends.

"Thank you, sunbae. I really like it!" I said. Suddenly, I thought of Joshua. Where is he right now. I want to share my happiness with him.

💏

I peek at the rare book area. Joshua is there.

"Joshua-ya," I whispered. He look at me. I walk toward him.

"What are you doing here?" Joshua asked.

"Looking for you," I answer. I sit beside him. "You?"

"Looking for some peaceful time," he said. "I found it until you come and ruin it,"

"Aye. You're still like that," I said. Taking out my music player.

"Like what?" Joshua asked.

"Like Joshua Hong," I said. I one side of my earphone in his ear and the other side in my ear. I turn on my music player.