KMR 18 - Not Now

Just a few days left for my so leisure days. New update for you all!!!

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 18
Not Now

Kim Kei

"What?" I asked. Why did she suddenly saying something like this? She is one of the students who always talk bad about Joshua.

" I have my reason. Sooner or later, you'll find out why," Momo said. "Anyway, just take care,"

I still can't figure out why Momo is talking like this. Why? Momo then just left before I could say anything. It make me feel frustrated.

Whatever. I need to find Joshua. I run to the science garden. But, there's no Joshua. Where could he be? I look around. At the rooftop? Or the theater? These 2 places are the places he will go to often.

I don't know why but I have a feeling that Joshua is at the theater. I open the door. I'm right. Joshua is lying on the stage with his left arm covering his eyes. I walk toward Joshua.

Is he sleeping? I sit beside him. As soon as I sit there, Joshua remove his arm and open his eyes. He look at me.

"What are you doing here?" Joshua asked.

"I heard that you're fighting with some sunbaes," I said.

"It's non of your business," he said.

"But, you're innocence," I said. "You're with me the whole night. How can you go to the hotel or something like that if you're with me the whole night?"

"What if I walk out and comeback?" Joshua asked. What kind of question is that?

"You know you're not," I said. "Want me to tell them about it?"

"Who are you?" Joshua asked. Huh? "Who are you want to get involve in my problem? Haven't I told you last night?"

"Oh," I just worried about him. I can't think about anything.

"Childish," he said.

"I know. Even if you didn't tell me about that," I said. Playing with the chocolate that's still in its wrap. I sighed. "You're right, Joshua-ya,"

"Yup," he said.

I unwrap the chocolate that Hongbin sunbae gave to me just now and eat it.

"Yah," Joshua said.

"Hm?" I look at him.

"Can't you eat that properly?" he asked.

"Why? I'm eating it just like usual," I said. Joshua sit down and stare at my face.

"Are you sure?" he asked as his face come nearer to mine. I move my face backward to make sure that our face is not too near. I feel like my heart will burst in any second.

"W-why?" I asked. Suddenly, I feel something licking the corner of my lips. Joshua. My heart feel like it is stop beating. My face feel so warm. And I'm sure I'm so red right now. What just he did to me?!!

"There's some chocolate there," Joshua said.

"Y-you can just t-tell me or use your hand instead of l-licking it," I said. Stuttering. I'm fanning my face with my hand.

"I know you like it," Joshua said. I look at him can't believe what he just said. And he's smirking.

"I'm not!" I said. Joshua turn his head to face me.

"You like it," he said playfully yet annoyingly hot. Wait! What I just said?

"I-I've said that I-" before I could continue my stuttering talk, he just kiss me. On my lips. While his lips moving on mine, his hand take the chocolate I'm holding and put it down.