KMR 30 - Adore U

**drum rolls** new chapter!!!!
play the audio at media
JIN - Gone

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 30
Adore You

Kim Kei

We're in the bus. On our way back home. I'm staring at Joshua's face. Joshua who's looking out of the window turn his face to look at me as I hold his hand.

"Is this is the real end?" I asked. Joshua smile at me. He look at his watch.

"Not yet. We have plenty of times. Although it's not much," he said. "I'm planning to sleep over at your place tonight. I hope your eonni didn't mind,"

"She will not coming home until tomorrow. She's staying at the hospital," I said. "Why you want to sleep over at my place?"

"Well. I have many things to tell you. I want to tell you before we end our deal," he said. Many things? What could it be?

Both of us arrived at my house. Joshua said that he will come back after he take a shower and change his cloth. I'm tidying my already clean and tidy house. Will he come?

I look at the clock. It's already 10 p.m. Will Joshua come? I sit on the sofa. Waiting for him. Time keep ticking. Maybe, he will not come. I look at my ring finger. The ribbon is still there.

"Joshua. Will you come or not?" I asked like he can hear me. Suddenly, the bell is ringing. I stand up and walk fast toward the door. I'm looking at the intercom screen to make sure that it is Joshua.

It is Joshua. He's standing there while looking at somewhere else. I unlock the gate and press the intercom button.

"Come in," I said. Joshua walk into my house. I open the door. Welcoming him. "I thought you will not coming back,"

"I've told you that I'll come back," he said. He walk into the living room. Joshua just stay silent while looking around my house.

"Do you want to drink anything?" I asked.

"Nope," he said. He look at his watch. "It's time to go to bed. Let's go,"

"I thought you have something to tell me?" I said.

"I'll tell you a bed time story," he said. He walk toward me and pull me to my bedroom. Joshua jump on to my bed and lying there comfortably.

"It seems like this is your bedroom. Not mine," I said.

"Aigoo. Come here," he spread his arm. Aish. Why he's acting this cute? I get onto my bed and put my head on the pillow. Joshua look at me with an angry expression. "Wae?"

"I'm offering you my arm and you chose pillow?" Joshua asked. Ah. It is just that?

"Is the offer still open?" I asked.

"No," he said. Sulking, huh? I just chuckle. Why so cute? I move toward him and peck his lips. Joshua look at me and then, smile. He pull me into his embrace. "I want to hold you tonight. No objection,"

"Arasseo," I said. Then, he just stay silent. I look at his face. He's not sleeping yet. "Joshua-ya,"

"Hm,"

"You said that you have something to tell me," I said.

"Oh. Nae," he said. "Um... Before that. I give you one chance to ask me question. Anything. Just one,"

"Only one?" I asked. Joshua nods. But, there's many things I want to ask him. What should I ask him? "What do you like about me?"

"Do you have anything?" Joshua asked.

"You didn't like anything about me? You didn't like me at all?" I asked. Why do I feel a bit sad?

"I'm kidding," he said.

"So? You have something that you like about me?" I asked excitedly.

"Well. There's some," he said. "But, the thing I adore the most about you is..."

"Is?" I repeat it.

"Cute," he said with a wide bright smile on his face.

"Huh?"

"I like your cuteness. Your aegyo," he said.

"I knew it. No one can resist my aegyo," I said. "Oppa too, right?"

I said it in aegyo tone.

"Come here. I want to put you in my pocket," he said then hold me tighter.

"Josh. Josh. I can't breath," I said. He hug me too tight

"Sorry," he said then release me. He just grin at me. This side of Joshua is too new for me. But, I like it. I just like everything about him. I don't mind whether he's cold or sweet. Both are fine and adorable.

"Okay. Tell me now. What do you want to tell me?" I asked.

"I'll tell you a good news," he said. "Lee Hongbin is going to confess to you tomorrow,"

"What?!!" I didn't expect this. Or, did I misheard it? "Did I misheard it? Did you said that Hongbin sunbaenim is going to confess to me tomorrow?"

"No. You heard it right," he said.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"It's a secret," he said. "But, what I know is, he will ask you to meet him at the gym. The place where the first time he approach you. Tomorrow is his birthday and he's hoping that you'll accept his confession as the gift for his birthday,"

"Oh. I really didn't expect that," I said.

"You're happy, isn't you?" Joshua asked. Well. I am happy. I always hoping that Hongbin sunbae will like me. Will notice me.

"Nae," I said.

"Now, let's sleep. I feel sleepy already," he said. There's many thing I want to ask him. Want to say to him. But, I just hold it by myself. I can tell him after this. It's our deal ended. Not that we will not meet anymore after this.

💏

I open my eyes when my alarm is ringing. I reach the clock beside my bed and turn it off. I just realise that Joshua is not here anymore. I quickly sit on my bed. Looking around.

"Joshua?" I called him. I get down from my bed. I'm looking for Joshua. Where could he be? "Joshua? Where are you?"

I walk toward the living room. I smell something nice from the kitchen. I walk toward the kitchen. There's some food on the table with a note.

'Good Morning, Kim Kei.

Our deal is officially ended today, September 29. And you (will)already achieve what you want. Lee Hongbin. Thank you for all you've done to me. I really appreciate it.

This is some food that I've prepared for you. I learn it from Mingyu. I hope it's okay. It's nothing to compare with the foods that you've prepared for me.

When we meet again after this, just act like we didn't have any relationship before. Just act like the time you haven't approached me, asking me to teach you how to kiss right. Just, let just the memories to be in our mind and heart. And thank you for all of this gift by chance

Joshua Hong'

And he's gone...

💑