Bonus Chapter

"Flamestar."

A voice brought the flame furred she cat back to reality and she looked up from the Viewing Pool to see Stormstar seated beside her. The black tom smiled faintly, his icy blue gaze staring beyond.

"Stormstar." She greeted softly, looking down at her star-filled paws.

"You've been here for a few days... What happened in the alternate future?" The Starclan tom asked his friend.

Flamestar took a deep breath staring at the sparkling waters by her paws. It was all just a dream. None of that was real. The clans are still slaves to NoName. But it had calmed her troubled mind, just as Skystar had promised.

"Flamestar?" Stormstar finally turned to look at her.

"I witnessed the clans beat the Dark Forest, with me in the lead." She breathed. "And all it took for that to happen was for me to have acted quicker the moment NoName tried to use her shadows on me." She hung her head. "It's all my fault."

Stormstar's cold black pelt pressed against her gently. "They'll make it. I know they will, we just have to wait until the right moment."

Flamestar nodded, sighing. "And until then, it's just a waiting game."

Stormstar nodded as well, rising to his paws. "Come, you'll need something to eat after spending so much time with the Viewing Pool."

Flamestar rose to her paws and followed the black tom, a sad smile on her lips.

__________________________________

YeEeEE

Hope you enjoyed reading this mini story >:3