Chapter 1

Evelyns POV

I woke up in the hospital seeing Mario and the rest of the squad sitting around us. Mario was crying and so were many people.

Mario saw me and said. "Oh my god Evelyn you're alive." He said with a wide smile. "What happend?" I asked confussed. "We will talk about that later." Mario said a little sad. As soon as he said that I remembered what happend. A tear rolled down my cheek.

The docter came in and said "oh you're awake well you need to stay here till tommorow then you can leave." He said. I nodded. He left and I said. "Guys can I talk to Mario alone." I asked. Everyone nodded their heads and left the room. "Evelyn I want to apoligize for what I did I really didnt mean it." He said as tears began streaming down his face. "Mario it's okay I think we should just stay as friends for now." I said. "Can we be Best Friends." He said. I nodded my head with a sweet smile.

"I still love you remember that." I said. "Okay I always will but can I do something?" He asked. I nodded. He kissed me. Our lips moved in sync as the kiss lasted for about one minute. "That's the last kiss I give you before you date someone else that can treat you better that I did." He said. "You treated me amazing Mario i dont think anyone can do better than you any girl would be lucky to date you but promise me one thing, promise me that you will never forget about us and that even if we are best friends that you wont push me aside of your life but dont always think about me first." I said. "I promise." He said and intertwined our pinky fingers. I still have feelings for him but I didnt want to get hurt.

We called everyone in and we just talked.

Jonas POV

I fell really bad i thought she would just cry but not try to kill herself. This is because of me. I still wanna date her though. Im just going to let her think for a while then im going to confess her my feelimgs and ask her out.

A/n: first chapter DONE hope you enjoyed this chapter. Byeeeee two year olds ♥♥